Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What are you thankful for about Daniel Amos? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What are you thankful for about Daniel Amos?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm thankful that my wife understands my appreciation and love for the band...even if she doesn't share it!

www.smashthatcomputer.com
01-21-2005 05:46 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Question she undertands???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

01-21-2005 06:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dennis, I laughed out loud when I read your reply....but my wife was sitting nearby, so I quickly distracted her from coming over and reading what I was looking at....she might not understand the DAMB!
(does anybody???)

01-21-2005 13:50 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love the band because of its faithful fans

I mean- I actually buy their records!

and they have the DAMBest of Message boards-

ask Anyone!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-21-2005 16:06 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
Dennis, I laughed out loud when I read your reply....but my wife was sitting nearby, so I quickly distracted her from coming over and reading what I was looking at....she might not understand the DAMB!
(does anybody???)

Tongue

01-21-2005 16:22 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by wayneb
(does anybody???)

Big Grin Thanks goodness Cindy understands my crazyness. She finds the DAmb quite funny Big Grin Especially tim's last story Tongue

01-21-2005 16:27 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

My wife enjoyed Tim's story too...but I READ it out to her from the computer. heh heh.

01-22-2005 05:15 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Big Grin

01-22-2005 11:13 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What are you thankful for about Daniel Amos?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH