Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Imaginarium » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Imaginarium 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Imaginarium Fostur 11-19-2003 15:31
 RE: Imaginarium Vox Robotica 11-19-2003 16:26
 RE: Imaginarium TKEON230 01-26-2004 16:12
 RE: Imaginarium audiori 11-19-2003 16:35
 RE: Imaginarium dorfsmith 11-19-2003 22:23
 RE: Imaginarium Fostur 11-19-2003 23:33
 RE: Imaginarium audiori 11-19-2003 23:59
 RE: Imaginarium Ed 11-20-2003 00:00
 RE: Imaginarium dorfsmith 11-20-2003 22:36
 RE: Imaginarium audiori 01-26-2004 16:58
 Is there Light? Machine 04-06-2004 05:53
 RE: Imaginarium Pfiagra 01-26-2004 18:30
 RE: Imaginarium dennis 01-27-2004 13:32
 RE: Imaginarium PuP 01-27-2004 14:42
 RE: Imaginarium BigDork 01-27-2004 14:43
 RE: Imaginarium jiminy 01-27-2004 15:43
 RE: Imaginarium dennis 04-07-2004 08:50
 RE: Imaginarium jiminy 01-27-2004 15:46
 RE: Imaginarium PuP 04-06-2004 08:04
 RE: Imaginarium Machine 04-18-2004 19:51
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Fostur Fostur is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 11-19-2003

Attention Imaginarium Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,

Please hear the final cry of a desperate man...

I come here pleading, for someone....anyone, to help me get Terry S. Taylors Imaginarium before Christmas.

I am dying to get it. I was a huge fan of the Neverhood, and an even bigger fan of its music. I've been checking the DA store for the past couple months, almost on a daily basis, hoping that it's back in stock. I've emailed customer service three times, but have still not heard back. If anyone can tell me when its going back in stock, or if there is anywhere else to get it, it would be a big help.

Thank you for letting me chew your ear off....

Take care

11-19-2003 15:31 Fostur is offline Send an Email to Fostur Search for Posts by Fostur Add Fostur to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Fostur: Fostur
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

RE: Imaginarium Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The store is often busy, but they've gotten back to me on Imaginarium recently.

And I'm sorry, but it's not going to be out by Christmas - from what I understand, they're hoping for a new batch by Spring of next year.

~VR~

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

11-19-2003 16:26 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
TKEON230 TKEON230 is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 01-26-2004

RE: Imaginarium Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since it's the begining of 2004 right now, is there any news as to when the CD will be printed again? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
01-26-2004 16:12 TKEON230 is offline Send an Email to TKEON230 Homepage of TKEON230 Search for Posts by TKEON230 Add TKEON230 to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Robert - I think I saw your emails last night
and responded to one of them. We're always
a little behind on email.

Yup, we're planning to reprint it in early
2004. We wanted to do it before Christmas,
but that's not going to happen for financial
reasons.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-19-2003 16:35 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hate to say it here but Radrockers has it.

11-19-2003 22:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Fostur Fostur is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 11-19-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Fostur

Actually, I just went to Radrockers and they said its been discontinued.

Ah boy,

Back to square one.

Anyone else got a plan for this unlucky man?
look at that i' made a lil rhyme.

Any obscure site that still has one?

Can anyone be kind enough to burn it for me, if i give them money for two blank discs and postage?

11-19-2003 23:33 Fostur is offline Send an Email to Fostur Search for Posts by Fostur Add Fostur to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Fostur: Fostur
Administrator

It hasn't been "discontinued"... we just don't have any to
sell them or anyone else. It'll be back in print in early 2004
hopefully.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-19-2003 23:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

You just might have to give yerself an IOU note for Christmas...then pay-up come Spring '04...Wink

11-20-2003 00:00 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

You can try ebay but it's rarely there.

11-20-2003 22:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Administrator

We're actually shopping for manufactureres...

Oddly, no one can remember who printed it the
first time (we changed manufacturers several times
early on), so we have to find a place that can do
the new printing.

Unfortunately, this also costs a little more for us than
it would if we could find the original manufacturer.

01-26-2004 16:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Machine Machine is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-06-2004

Frown Is there Light? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just wondering if there has been any news as to getting Imaginarium released.

Is there any light at the end of the tunnel?

Or failing that are there any distributors across the ol Atlantic in the UK or Europe that I can try?

For the love of humanity...

Crying

04-06-2004 05:53 Machine is offline Send an Email to Machine Homepage of Machine Search for Posts by Machine Add Machine to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Machine: hardcore_pawn74 View the MSN Profile for Machine
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Can't wait for Imaginarium to become available at a reasonable price.

FYI - Doug TenNapel (creator of the Neverhood, etc.) has a review on a screening of Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ" movie at the following website:

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=16858

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pfiagra: 01-26-2004 18:31.

01-26-2004 18:30 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

It's goodSmile )

did I mention I own the video game too? Tongue

Smile ) The only place I can brag about this stuff! Pleased

01-27-2004 13:32 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
It's goodSmile )

There's a "Passion" video game? I never thought Mel would go for the marketing tie-ins on this particular film! Shocked

Tongue

Roll Eyes

01-27-2004 14:42 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
It's goodSmile )

Smile ) The only place I can brag about this stuff! Pleased

I have both too... Pleased

01-27-2004 14:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

I have neither also...

Though I have an mp3 of Musical Fruit- is that a part of Imaginarium?

(my doltishness is apparent)

psssfphft.............

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-27-2004 15:43 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
I have neither also...

psssfphft.............

You have stuff I don't have!

So we are even!

04-07-2004 08:50 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

guess if you look at discography
you get answers.

pHffbbblat!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-27-2004 15:46 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by Machine
What happen?
Somebody set up us the bomb!

All your soundtracks are belong to us!

Big Grin

04-06-2004 08:04 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Machine Machine is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-06-2004

OK.

So I just got outbid for a copy of Imaginarium on eBay.

If there is any suggestion to how much some people want this album it would be that it went finally for $102.50.

One hundred and two dollars and fifty cents.

ONE HUNDRED AND TWO DOLLARS, PEOPLE!

Please... All we poor scum would like is un update. Any news at all. Even if it is that the album is NEVER being repressed.

It's 2am. I'm going to bed. Crying into my pillow. See what I am reduced to?

04-18-2004 19:51 Machine is offline Send an Email to Machine Homepage of Machine Search for Posts by Machine Add Machine to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Machine: hardcore_pawn74 View the MSN Profile for Machine
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Imaginarium

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH