Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Imaginarium » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Imaginarium 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We're hoping to bring it back very soon.

Unfortunately, Imaginarium is one of the
most expensive titles we print. So, we have
to wait until we have the cash flow to get
it back in print. If we *knew* that we'd make
the money back immediately, I'd reprint it
tomorrow.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-18-2004 21:39 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Machine Machine is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 04-06-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ahh, at last some news...

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Perhaps opening up some kind of preorder system for the album, whereby people could preorder it and this money could go into production of the album, much like the new Swirling Eddies is being done ( I believe).

Until then, anyone fancy doing me a copy?

Not condoning piracy at all, just think of it as a backup copy of an album I am going to own in the future.

Or something...

04-19-2004 07:29 Machine is offline Send an Email to Machine Homepage of Machine Search for Posts by Machine Add Machine to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of Machine: hardcore_pawn74 View the MSN Profile for Machine
Administrator

We thought about doing preorders for a reissue...
our concern there is that we'd only get a few and
not enough to print the thing right away.

I don't know... we'll have to see what we can
scrape together ourselves and then see what
we'd need to raise through preorders to make
it work.

PS: We did just find 6 copies of this CD...
still sealed, in perfect condition. If you're interested,
send us a note: audiori@danielamos.com

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-19-2004 18:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

http://offer.ebay.com/ws3/eBayISAPI.dll?...item=4007076095

just put a few on ebay buy it now for like $40 a copy then
e-mail thru your ebay account the 2-5th place bidders.
(this is o.k. with ebay BTW)

each of the 2-5th place bidders bid well over $40...
so that would be like $160, just an idea...

I know some may be mad at me for saying this, but
I would not sell the last 6 for less than $40 or $50...
that is the market.

04-19-2004 19:49 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i paid 20 bucks for mine, nobody should be forced to pay more than that..... Roll Eyes

04-19-2004 19:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
00wimp
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-19-2004

I like joey's thinking haha Big Grin
04-19-2004 21:15 00wimp is offline Send an Email to 00wimp Search for Posts by 00wimp Add 00wimp to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

double dittos!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 04-20-2004 08:15.

04-20-2004 08:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
00wimp
Dark Steamy Cabbage

contact Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, I contacted about getting one of the cd's using a different email than the one used to register here. Out of curiosity, how many people have asked for them?
04-20-2004 13:27 00wimp is offline Send an Email to 00wimp Search for Posts by 00wimp Add 00wimp to your Buddy List
Administrator

We have collected about 50 emails from people asking,
which would not cover the cost of a third printing even
if we had it printed. We do plan on printing it again,
the sooner the better, once we can afford to do that.
We actually have the artwork and master ready to send off,
we just need the funds availible.

We know we could sell them, thats not the issue...
it's getting the funds together up front. Hopefully
we can work it out soon.

04-20-2004 13:36 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

RE: contact Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by 00wimp
hey, I contacted about getting one of the cd's using a different email than the one used to register here. Out of curiosity, how many people have asked for them?

So far, only a couple have contacted us about the
recently-found copies. We haven't had a moment to
respond yet, but we will this evening.

04-20-2004 13:43 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
00wimp
Dark Steamy Cabbage

ohok Smile maybe in order to get an accurate number of potential buyers, you could set up a new thread about who would buy, like a poll
04-20-2004 13:46 00wimp is offline Send an Email to 00wimp Search for Posts by 00wimp Add 00wimp to your Buddy List
00wimp
Dark Steamy Cabbage

any news? haha I've been checking my mail like 10 times a day now.
04-21-2004 14:02 00wimp is offline Send an Email to 00wimp Search for Posts by 00wimp Add 00wimp to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

why would you call yourself 00wimp? Confused

04-21-2004 14:20 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Why are you a disjasked lerna joey Confused

04-21-2004 14:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

saying he is not a wimp? Confused

04-21-2004 14:27 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Confused

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 04-21-2004 14:57.

04-21-2004 14:30 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:

i get to wondering..... Confused

don't wonder too much! Red Face

04-21-2004 14:31 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Maybe it's James Bond in disguise Shocked No one would ever expect him to have that name Tongue

04-21-2004 14:32 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 04-21-2004 14:57.

04-21-2004 14:35 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
00wimp
Dark Steamy Cabbage

haha, I've used it for awhile. it started a few years ago at a laser quest place, where you get a name for the game, and I used 00wimp, and it kind of stuck
04-21-2004 14:40 00wimp is offline Send an Email to 00wimp Search for Posts by 00wimp Add 00wimp to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Imaginarium

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH