Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Imaginarium » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Imaginarium 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Why are you a disjasked lerna joey Confused

i get to wondering.... Baby

04-21-2004 14:45 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
00wimp
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-19-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

joey, who is that picture of?
04-21-2004 15:34 00wimp is offline Send an Email to 00wimp Search for Posts by 00wimp Add 00wimp to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

tyler durden, tyler durden, tyler durden!!! Shocked Baby Crying

04-21-2004 16:06 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
00wimp
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dono, anyway, back to imaginarium haha Big Grin
04-21-2004 16:49 00wimp is offline Send an Email to 00wimp Search for Posts by 00wimp Add 00wimp to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Imaginarium

words and lyrics not by John Lennon - but inspired by him

Imaginarium's a CD,
It's difficult to buy,
it's not at da.com,
on ebay the price is high,
Imagine all the people
playing this CD...

Imaginariums a soundrack,
Terry wrote for games,
Neverhood and boombots,
and skullmonkeys too,
Imagine all the people
playing this cd...

Imaginarium is soldout,
They'd reprint if they can,
They need money and funding,
A generous good man,
Imagine all the people
funding this cd...

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will play this one.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Captain Pedantic: 04-21-2004 18:03.

04-21-2004 18:02 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

04-21-2004 18:04 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
00wimp
Dark Steamy Cabbage

how long did it take to make that (not the smiley)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 00wimp: 04-21-2004 18:19.

04-21-2004 18:18 00wimp is offline Send an Email to 00wimp Search for Posts by 00wimp Add 00wimp to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by 00wimp

About 5 minutes.

04-21-2004 18:29 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
00wimp
Dark Steamy Cabbage

not bad

on another note, apparently I've been upgraded to cabbage how lucky am I? haha Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 00wimp: 04-21-2004 18:44.

04-21-2004 18:40 00wimp is offline Send an Email to 00wimp Search for Posts by 00wimp Add 00wimp to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
quote:

About 5 minutes.

i would have figured less...... Red Face

04-21-2004 18:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
00wimp
Dark Steamy Cabbage

tough crowd

actually, since I havent really surfed through all the threads, anything I ought to know about these boards?
04-21-2004 18:56 00wimp is offline Send an Email to 00wimp Search for Posts by 00wimp Add 00wimp to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
tough crowd

actually, since I havent really surfed through all the threads, anything I ought to know about these boards?

well, you can't trust the pope, that should tell you something..... Tongue

04-21-2004 19:02 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
00wimp
Dark Steamy Cabbage

does that mean people here are of a form of christianity?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 00wimp: 04-21-2004 19:07.

04-21-2004 19:05 00wimp is offline Send an Email to 00wimp Search for Posts by 00wimp Add 00wimp to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

A form of Christianity..... Big Grin

Yes - all of us (well I think all) are Christians of one form or another.

If you have found this board solely in your search for imaginarium you may not have picked up that Terry Taylor's main body of work is Christian.

04-21-2004 20:16 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
00wimp
Dark Steamy Cabbage

I had begun to pick up on that, starting with a different sight, also pertaining to the neverhood, and with the prayer section here, but didn't link that to any religion in particular. personally, I'm Jewish and if you've played the neverhood, there are some pretty blatent bible themes, which I find are interesting. but yea, I did find this site in search of imaginarium, and other neverhood-related stuff
04-21-2004 20:31 00wimp is offline Send an Email to 00wimp Search for Posts by 00wimp Add 00wimp to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Doug TenNaple creator/writer of the Neverhood and Skullmonkeys is a christian had been a fan of Terry's music for ages and so that is how Terry was asked to write the soundtracks.

04-21-2004 20:37 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
00wimp
Dark Steamy Cabbage

ohok, I like them because a) I like the neverhood and b) they're funny

am I sounding like an idiot?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 00wimp: 04-21-2004 20:53.

04-21-2004 20:47 00wimp is offline Send an Email to 00wimp Search for Posts by 00wimp Add 00wimp to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

You do not sound at all like an idiot. I like them for the same reason as well.

04-21-2004 21:19 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
00wimp
Dark Steamy Cabbage

another reason that I've been into the neverhood lately, is that I'm looking into a future of programming, and the neverhood project looked fun from the stuff I've seen, and I'd like to talk to the people about what it was like, and maybe get some pointers, etc. however, contacts are hard to find, infact I think I only have one right now, but who hasn't written back yet-tennaple

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 00wimp: 04-21-2004 21:30.

04-21-2004 21:27 00wimp is offline Send an Email to 00wimp Search for Posts by 00wimp Add 00wimp to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
haha, I've used it for awhile. it started a few years ago at a laser quest place, where you get a name for the game, and I used 00wimp, and it kind of stuck

that is funny...

that is how the BiGDorK got his name to, at a laser tag place...

maybe I should go to one, and get a CooL username too Cool

04-24-2004 09:54 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (6): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Imaginarium

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH