Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Imaginarium » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Imaginarium 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I played "The Neverhood" last night!

Very fun game! Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 05-07-2004 09:21.

05-07-2004 09:21 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Half a cheer for dennis!

Hip hip hoo!

05-07-2004 09:35 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I bought it last year for 2 or 3 bucks at a thrift store! Cool

05-07-2004 10:16 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
00wimp
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-19-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the imaginarium cd arrived today or yesterday
05-08-2004 14:52 00wimp is offline Send an Email to 00wimp Search for Posts by 00wimp Add 00wimp to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

The Neverhood is really an awesome game! Pleased

Very fun to play! Smile )

05-09-2004 14:46 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
PuP

Dear Klaymen,
Hang me from a tree by my hoop so I can play "Absalom".
Willie

05-10-2004 22:49 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Yeah, that's funny when you are looking for a hint! Crying

Does you (or anyone else) know what to do when you get to to the weird crystal laser deal? I have tried a milllion variations of colors and I can't get it to work! Frown

05-11-2004 08:01 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
PuP

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Yeah, that's funny when you are looking for a hint! Crying

Does you (or anyone else) know what to do when you get to to the weird crystal laser deal? I have tried a milllion variations of colors and I can't get it to work! Frown

Turn the light on and read the side of the machine. It's a hint. nudge nudge.

05-11-2004 11:14 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Ohhh! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh... I did see what is written... I guess I was making harder than it had to be! Roll Eyes

Thanks dude! Smile )

Thanks a LOT!

I have been looking at the thing for 5 or 6 hours I bet! Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 05-11-2004 14:47.

05-11-2004 14:46 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
PuP

RE: Ohhh! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I live to serve. Red Face

Big Grin

05-11-2004 21:48 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

That one cuaght me out for ages till I had it pointed out to me too.

The spitting into the tubes for the sound had me stumped - I'm tone deaf that way

05-11-2004 22:06 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
PuP

The puzzles are easy! Red Face

If you know where the walkthroughs are on the Internet. Cool

(Hey, I had young children playing! I... I mean "they"... couldn't wait around to figure some of those puzzles out myself... I mean "themselves"! Short attention span, you know. I mean them, not me. Baby )

05-12-2004 05:06 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
That one cuaght me out for ages till I had it pointed out to me too.

The spitting into the tubes for the sound had me stumped - I'm tone deaf that way

It took me awhile to figure out what I had to do... then it was pretty quick.

I figured out the "drink" station so I became big again, now I am trying to figure out what to do. Confused

05-12-2004 16:09 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Not telling - you have to work it out yourself.... - what screen are you in where you get big again? In some screens it's best to stay small...

05-12-2004 16:20 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Yeah... I walked around small and just was able to look out a window... maybe when I play it again after I have been away from it I will see something I missed before... Smile

this happens quite a bit for me on that gane! Roll Eyes

05-12-2004 16:22 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I found some clues on the net that do not spoil the whole game... just a hints page...

okay... gotta split! Pleased

05-12-2004 16:43 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

JUst remeber that when you get to the room with the long long hallway with a story on the walls - there is an interesting window at the end..... Wink

05-12-2004 17:00 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
PuP

Wink

Hey, CP. I just noticed that your location quote fits the Neverhood pretty well! Big Grin

05-12-2004 21:39 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
JUst remeber that when you get to the room with the long long hallway with a story on the walls - there is an interesting window at the end..... Wink

Yeah I have been down that hallway a few times! Wink

05-13-2004 08:11 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
PuP

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

Yeah I have been down that hallway a few times! Wink

You are much older now, aren't you? Or maybe it just feels that way after the trip down and back. Confused

05-13-2004 08:15 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Pages (6): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Imaginarium

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH