Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 3 Cheers 4 BD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 3 Cheers 4 BD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shemp
unregistered
3 Cheers 4 BD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hip-hip hooray, hip-hip hooray, hip-hip hooray!

Ode to BD…

A true DA fan is he,

One who slaves over mp3’s

May he be blessed for his efforts,

And be given Dr Peppers

Big Dork shall go down in history!

(Ugh, what hideous rhymes…)

Sincerely,
BD
Thanks for all your hard work. We all owe you big time!

I think I can speak for the rest of us (taking a chance here…) don’t worry about the deadlines… it is the holiday season and you are working extra hours… your family needs you more than we need MNF. We are a patient brood. We can wait a few extra weeks for it. Enjoy time with the fam and the season…

God Bless you bro!

Shempster
11-17-2003 07:48
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!

I agree with Shempie...............don't overload yerself, BD, cuz that's not what it's all about. Some of us barely made the deadline, and you even extended it! So, we hereby give YOU as long of an extension as you need (right, all???)

As Thanksgiving gets closer, may I say "Thank God" for you???

(didja get the mail yet, huh, didja, didja??)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

11-17-2003 11:57 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Amen to ALL that! Cool

We love and appreciate you and all your hard work BD!

~Groucho~
11-17-2003 12:03 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

More hips and hoorays for our biddy!!!!
11-17-2003 12:09 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

AHHHH...YUP.

I too- am very excited about MNF- we couldnt do it without BDs expertise and "schedulatin"

Hats off to Shempie also- who inspired me to make better quality crap.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-17-2003 12:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

biddy biddy biddy. Cool

no hurry BD dude Big Grin enjoy the holidays wit yur family Big Grin

11-17-2003 12:12 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
AHHHH...YUP.

I too- am very excited about MNF- we couldnt do it without BDs expertise and "schedulatin"

Hats off to Shempie also- who inspired me to make better quality crap.

.... hmmmmmmm, better quality crap....

Big Grin
11-17-2003 13:38
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

To make this TST on-topic(ish)

From neverhood Hoborg calls all the newly created klay people to offer half a cheer for Klayman

Hip hip HO! For Big Dork

11-17-2003 13:46 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Big Dork is the greatest Dork! Three cheers for the Big Dork!

11-17-2003 17:33 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

11-17-2003 19:26 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I want my copy of MNF now...hurry up... Big Grin

11-17-2003 21:13 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT NOW Dorf!

Dear Lord,

Please give Dorf patience..............

AND GIVE IT TO HIM NOW!

Thank you, in Jesus name Smile

11-18-2003 14:56 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Captain, those chairs will need bigger seats if they are for our biddy.
11-18-2003 17:04 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy

Dear Lord,

AND GIVE IT TO HIM NOW!

Big Grin That's funny! Tongue

Lord give me patience, and give it to me now!

Big Grin LOL!! Big Grin

~Groucho~
11-18-2003 17:11 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Absotively Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The hardest working man on the outer periphery of show-biz, he is.

Everyone's excited about MNF, but take your time and don't kill yourself! Enjoy some "you" time.

DwD
11-18-2003 17:57 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
YOU CAN'T HAVE IT NOW Dorf!

Dear Lord,

AND GIVE IT TO HIM NOW!

LOL Big Grin

11-18-2003 18:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

Hello to all. Just finished reading thru the thread and I'd like to add my .02. Muchos gracias, senor BD, for ALL your hard work! Man, be sure to get your family time in. I can surely wait a few extra to get MNF (might even give me a chance to spruce up some of my guitar parts........). Your hard work and sacrifices are much appreciated.

Jim B

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Preferred Customer\Desktop[/IMG]
11-18-2003 19:42 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, I definitely don't have the image thing going.....

Hmmmmm...........

Frown Frown
11-18-2003 19:44 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
quote:

Dear Lord,

AND GIVE IT TO HIM NOW!

Big Grin That's funny! Tongue

Lord give me patience, and give it to me now!

Big Grin LOL!! Big Grin

Glad you enjoyed it.........
it's not an original, but I always thought it was kinda fun Smile

11-18-2003 22:27 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jwaltb
Mind Peach

In your post...... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So how do you get all those pictures and things onto your posts???? Do they have to be on an accessible website somewhere? I've been trying to get a picture off my hard drive to post on my signature line but just can't figure it out.
And for an old guy, I thought I did OK with these computer thingees........

JB
11-22-2003 07:52 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » 3 Cheers 4 BD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH