Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » timing is everything » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page timing is everything
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

timing is everything Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just got Zoom Daddy again and where as before I couldn't get beyond the first 2 tracks NOW I'm thoroughly enjoying the entire album!

Z o o m D a d d y ROCKS!!!

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
06-05-2002 12:46 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

TOLD you.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What more can I say? Prepare to have your life changed....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-05-2002 12:55 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jc
Luteous Llama

WAIT! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I thought I told him!
(jk)
Jc
06-05-2002 13:35 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

No, man.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....that was your seeeester.... now get her a copy so she can repent of every bad thing she's ever said about me, OK?

06-05-2002 13:37 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
I just got Zoom Daddy again and where as before I couldn't get beyond the first 2 tracks NOW I'm thoroughly enjoying the entire album!

Z o o m D a d d y ROCKS!!!

Congratulations. You have learned much. Zoom Daddy is a masterpiece.
06-05-2002 14:11 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

cs??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you think ONE CD will cover all the
lil nasties shes thrown out there?
Man I wish it twere that sneezy!
jc
06-05-2002 14:15 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Well.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...if one CD COULD cover up a multitude of Woggysins, this'd be the one....

06-05-2002 14:16 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is woggy ready for ZD?

zoom daddy zoom daddy daddy zoom daddy zoom daddy zooooooom!

06-05-2002 14:26 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Woggy what? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wait! Whaddid I miss? What's all this dissin' on Woggy? And no sign of her defending herself! Woggy!!! Say its not so--whatever it is that is being said!!
06-05-2002 15:11 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

Thread Starter Thread Started by ™
the question remains Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

are you grown up enough for......

ZOOM DADDY

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
06-05-2002 18:27 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I played Zoom Daddy tonight at our youth meeting (in your honor TM). Right now, "Friendly Advice" is my fav.
LK-9

06-05-2002 22:25 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » timing is everything

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH