Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » travelog » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page travelog
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Tim C. , at least you did'nt have any box cutters or explosive shoes with you.....

You don't think this DAmb is being monitered do you? Cool
11-07-2003 23:07 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey tim!? have you been over to the 77's board at all Big Grin You should check it out Cool we have mega-fun over there Big Grin

11-07-2003 23:39 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Did you hear that vile traitor, my queen?
11-08-2003 01:14 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Did you hear that vile traitor, my queen?

Roll Eyes

baxter's sevens board profile
Registration Date: 10-27-2003
Last Active: Yesterday, 23:04
Last Post: » Finish the sentence
Posted on: 11-07-2003 22:34
Forum: General Discussion

Tongue welcome to the family Cool once your in you can never get out Mad

Tongue

11-08-2003 11:26 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i am only keeping tabs on you, the sea thing, Bret, and a certain ghost in Washington! Our queen has her own CIA, you know.
11-08-2003 11:31 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i ain't 'fraid of no ghost.... Evil

Cool
11-08-2003 11:45 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
i am only keeping tabs on you, the sea thing, Bret, and a certain ghost in Washington! Our queen has her own CIA, you know.

~Groucho~
11-08-2003 22:08 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who knows what they are smuggling over to the 7's board in those Mongolian horses, my queen.
11-08-2003 22:17 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Roll Eyes You. Red Face

We are taking you!Evil

~Groucho~
11-08-2003 22:41 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

But i'm not a little Trojan!
11-08-2003 22:43 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Red Face ..............................

Roll Eyes too easy, way too easy! Roll Eyes

Big Grin Tongue Wink

~Groucho~
11-08-2003 22:53 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i lob you a beach ball, and...
11-08-2003 23:03 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

...I choose not to get restricted! Shocked

Tongue

~Groucho~
11-08-2003 23:04 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

beach balls and little trojans? what kind of thread is this??? Shocked

Cool
11-08-2003 23:05 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

You know it is pure filth if Chandler starts it!

Airline problems indeed! He knew where this was leading...
11-08-2003 23:08 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

The one time we picked Terry up at the airport in St Louis
to drive to Cornerstone, something kinda along those lines
happened. We were supposed to pick up 2 rental cars, one
for Terry and one for Tom Strayle, the airport had neither
paid for so we ended up getting one car and we had to pay for it.
So we put all the product in my car and the luggage in the rental.

Then when we got to the hotel at Cornerstone, they didn't have
any of our reservations (which is bad, because the hotels fill up)
after a few calls trying to get ahold of JT, that was worked out.

Then Tom Strayle needed the rental car to drive back after the show
and get to the airport. Soooo we had to load up all the product,
all Terry's luggage and guitar, and all of our luggage into our car for
the ride home. Wasn't easy and was kinda hard on my car too,
the first time I stopped for gas my car overheated and wouldn't start.

Luckily I got it to start with one of those self-jumping battery packs
that was in the trunk under a bunch of product.

Sometimes it seems if anything can go wrong it most definately will.
You almost have to expect it. And it always seems to happen
at the most perfect time.... exactly when you have no time to fix it.

Have you ever been working on something and it keeps breaking and
going wrong and you start getting hot and start sweating, and the
more you work the worse it goes, and you are on a deadline,
and it's getting late.... and you do one of those frustration shudders
thats almost like crying? Sort of an emotional break down, that has
all the aspects of crying except tears, and it's silent?
You arms go limp, you breathe in short heavy bursts almost like crying,
your face shows the massive frustration, and it ends with a sigh...?

Or is it just me and I need to see a doctor?

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-09-2003 09:19 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No, it is not just you.
11-09-2003 11:30 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

That has happened to me, but I'm not the one to ask. I'm definitely insane.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by arcticsunburn: 11-10-2003 01:12.

11-10-2003 01:12 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori

Or is it just me and I need to see a doctor?

doctors wont help...

or at least they didn't work for me.

Roll Eyes

11-10-2003 07:52 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:

Roll Eyes

11-10-2003 08:31 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » travelog

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH