Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What would you like to see Taylor do? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What would you like to see Taylor do? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 What would you like to see Taylor do? Normal As The Next Guy 11-04-2003 22:15
 RE: What would you like to see Taylor do? Joey T. 11-04-2003 22:46
 RE: What would you like to see Taylor do? Squidzit 11-04-2003 22:48
 Ditto Slappedhard 11-12-2003 14:12
 RE: What would you like to see Taylor do? Normal As The Next Guy 11-04-2003 23:01
 RE: What would you like to see Taylor do? Joey T. 11-04-2003 23:07
 RE: What would you like to see Taylor do? Normal As The Next Guy 11-04-2003 23:16
 Already did John Foxe 11-04-2003 23:53
 RE: Already did DaLe 11-05-2003 09:52
 RE: Already did Normal As The Next Guy 11-06-2003 01:19
 RE: What would you like to see Taylor do? Squidzit 11-05-2003 00:07
 RE: What would you like to see Taylor do? FaintScentsOfSewage 11-05-2003 00:29
 RE: What would you like to see Taylor do? jiminy 11-05-2003 07:14
 RE: What would you like to see Taylor do? baxter 11-05-2003 00:49
 RE: What would you like to see Taylor do? Lost Canine 11-05-2003 09:19
 RE: What would you like to see Taylor do? dennis 11-05-2003 09:34
 I'd like to see Theo 11-05-2003 11:09
 RE: I'd like to see Joey T. 11-05-2003 11:45
 RE: What would you like to see Taylor do? Commander Cote 11-05-2003 11:15
 RE: What would you like to see Taylor do? Lost Canine 11-05-2003 11:26
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Normal As The Next Guy
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 02-18-2003

Cool What would you like to see Taylor do? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Things I would like to see him do:

1) More work with Randy Stonehill; a Taylor and Stonehill album would be great.

2) A Surfonic Water Revival Part II
11-04-2003 22:15 Normal As The Next Guy is offline Send an Email to Normal As The Next Guy Search for Posts by Normal As The Next Guy Add Normal As The Next Guy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ack! neither of those two.... lol.. a new DA and/or Eddies album!!! Cool

11-04-2003 22:46 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Cool

~Groucho~
11-04-2003 22:48 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

Ditto Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Cool

Ditto!
11-12-2003 14:12 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Normal As The Next Guy
Dignified Lazar

Thread Starter Thread Started by Normal As The Next Guy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A new Eddies album would have to be better than "Sacred Cows", though.
11-04-2003 23:01 Normal As The Next Guy is offline Send an Email to Normal As The Next Guy Search for Posts by Normal As The Next Guy Add Normal As The Next Guy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

sacred cows rocks! but a new eddies album with new material would be great! Cool

11-04-2003 23:07 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Normal As The Next Guy
Dignified Lazar

Sacred Cows was OK for a few laughs and all; but who wants to shell out the bucks for some remakes that are being made fun of. I can see shelling out a few bucks for Michael McDonald's new cd of Motown remakes, where he at least appreciates the songs he's singing. Speaking of which, it turns out that Helen Keller's fingers were purple because she heard it through the grapevine.

ba-doom-ksshhhh!!!!!!!!
11-04-2003 23:16 Normal As The Next Guy is offline Send an Email to Normal As The Next Guy Search for Posts by Normal As The Next Guy Add Normal As The Next Guy to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Already did Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Terry already did the Randy thing not too long ago with Uncle Stonehill's Hat. Too bad he wasn't involved in Randy's latest work.

You want to talk about quality work? How about a followup to Wonderama?

11-04-2003 23:53 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: Already did Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Normal As The Next Guy
Things I would like to see him do:

1) More work with Randy Stonehill; a Taylor and Stonehill album would be great.

YeS it would Cool

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Terry already did the Randy thing not too long ago with Uncle Stonehill's Hat. Too bad he wasn't involved in Randy's latest work.

Yes, I have Uncle Stonehill's Hat, & Randys latest, Edge of the World which is very GooD, & Wonderama, which is Great! so,

I could & would love to see Terry & Randy do a Family "BBQ" tour similar to the Mike & Terry Backyard BBQ one this fall.

Terry & Randy could do a new ep with a few serious songs & a few silly songs & support it with a tour with 2 sets.

the first set could be a "silly" set for the KiDs. stuff off of terrys childrens releases & Uncle Stonehill's Hat & a few new songs...

the second set could be a more regular set with solo Terry & solo Randy with a few new duo songs...

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DaLe: 11-05-2003 09:55.

11-05-2003 09:52 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Normal As The Next Guy
Dignified Lazar

RE: Already did Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe

Well, I was going to menton that; but Hat is a kids ablum, and Wonderama he didn't write all the songs with Randy, although he did write a lot. It would be nice to hear them playing and singing togther more. Taylor helped out a lot with Equator too. When they team up, great things happen; that's why I want to see more of it. Smile
11-06-2003 01:19 Normal As The Next Guy is offline Send an Email to Normal As The Next Guy Search for Posts by Normal As The Next Guy Add Normal As The Next Guy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

How about a Hip-Hop version of Alarma. And maybe a crap version of DFBB! Cool

~Groucho~
11-05-2003 00:07 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
FaintScentsOfSewage
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

I was just thinking about another Sacred Cows the other day and think it would be fun to come up with songs that should be included on it.
11-05-2003 00:29 FaintScentsOfSewage is offline Send an Email to FaintScentsOfSewage Search for Posts by FaintScentsOfSewage Add FaintScentsOfSewage to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by FaintScentsOfSewage
I was just thinking about another Sacred Cows the other day and think it would be fun to come up with songs that should be included on it.

Isnt there one in the works..called MNF?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-05-2003 07:14 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

How about that putrid "Hey, hey" thing by the ELMS?
11-05-2003 00:49 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

It probably is out of the realm of possibility, but I would love to see Terry & Zimmy work together.

11-05-2003 09:19 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Sacred Cows Kicks Ass! Cool

11-05-2003 09:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

I'd like to see Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

#1. Another DA album. Something that captures the innovative rock styles of the Chronicles and DFBB.

#2. Another LD album. But one that re-captures the moods GRS, LRRH and SR.

I'm certainly not suggesting that artists retrace old ground to do what has already been done; but there is an edgy mood to those albums that I would like to see recaptured. It's not a mood outside the guys, but one that is within them, I'm sure.
11-05-2003 11:09 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Up! RE: I'd like to see Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
#1. Another DA album. Something that captures the innovative rock styles of the Chronicles and DFBB.

amen! preach it brother!!! Big Grin

11-05-2003 11:45 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

I'm with you Theo, another DA album so they can play Cornerstone next year to promote it. Hey, might as well do a LD album at the same time.

How many people really listen to Sacred Cows very often? Now compare that to how many people listen to MBD regularly.
11-05-2003 11:15 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I've often thought it would be fun to have the "original" DA unite (along w/the current line-up) and perform Horrendous Disc (the album) in it's entirity. I love 70's concept rock, so I would totally dig such a show.
LK-9

11-05-2003 11:26 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What would you like to see Taylor do?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH