Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New release feedback » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New release feedback 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DANIEL AMOS - LIVE IN ANAHEIM 1985

From the DA archives... a rare, never before seen concert film of
Daniel Amos, performing in Anaheim California, on November 29th,
1985. This film features nearly 90 minutes of live performances and
surprises.. the film is expected to include 18 classic DA songs,
including Endless Summer, Mall (All Over the World), Memory Lane,
New Car!, I Love You #19, Dance Stop and more.
2003 NTSC/DVD (Region Free)

We are currently finishing the master at this very moment and expect
to have the completed DVD manufactured in November. It is our hope
that early preorders will be shipped in time for Christmas. All editing,
artwork and packaging design work for this release is finished. The
only reason we are taking preorders is so that we can quickly pay for
the manufacturing. Keep a close eye on the DA webstore page, the
news page and the DA message board for future announcements
regarding this release - including any potential delays.

Preorders are now accepted in DA's webstore at www.danielamos.com

Note: The producers have taken every step possible to insure the
very best audio/visual experience for the viewer. The original source,
however, ocassionally has slight visual flaws that we have either
minimized or edited out altogether. Sonically, though the tracks are
less than ideal, they are nevertheless exciting and immensely
enjoyable.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-03-2003 21:35 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
DANIEL AMOS - LIVE IN ANAHEIM 1985

Preorders are now accepted in DA's webstore at www.danielamos.com

not only preorders but my credit card too... Big Grin

11-03-2003 21:53 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I ordered about 5 minutes ago.

11-03-2003 21:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I ordered about 5 minutes ago.

I wonder if anyone bet us?

Audiori: did you decide on the names in credits thing?

11-03-2003 22:06 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Administrator

At this point, we're not sure we'll do it for this release or not. If we
have time, we may print an insert - but we don't want to cause any
uneeded delays. We may do something on a future video release
where everyone can get their names listed on the film itself.

We still have the Making of Buechner's video and the compilation
in the works..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-03-2003 22:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Thats cool guys just churn 'em out and we'll be buying them...

OK then....for bragging rights then who in their DVD pre-order has the lowest invoice number?

mine is:3258 and is timed at 11/03/2003 10:52:02PM

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Captain Pedantic: 11-03-2003 22:40.

11-03-2003 22:40 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i'm broke Crying Crying Crying

Eva, where is that DAMB offering plate?
11-03-2003 23:58 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
Thats cool guys just churn 'em out and we'll be buying them...

OK then....for bragging rights then who in their DVD pre-order has the lowest invoice number?

mine is:3258 and is timed at 11/03/2003 10:52:02PM

Mine is 3259 on 11/03/2003 10:52:46PM.

I would have beat you but I stepped away for the computer for about 30 seconds in the middle of ordering!

11-04-2003 10:30 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! thanks... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for setting PaYPaL up for this Pleased

11-05-2003 17:08 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Mark

I would have beat you but I stepped away for the computer for about 30 seconds in the middle of ordering!

I stepped away for about 30 seconds too - had to get my wallet which was down the other end of the house.

11-05-2003 17:57 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Mark Mark is a male

Me too! I know the card number, but I can never quite remember that 3 digit number.

11-05-2003 18:47 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

I have participated in the prereleases and have never been disappointed with the wait. I loved the Alarma book and the Hats project. I thought that the purpose of the preorder on the MBD was to raise money and yet the team decided to make up for the delay with the tshirt. The Dr. Edward project doubled the products.

I apprieciate the public relations side of making up for the delays. But I think that this gave away the store and too many funds were lost. I think that there should be a general understanding with the preorders that quality takes extra time. I will give up a tshirt. I never cashed in the $5 rebate. And I would give up the extra Dr. Ed cds in order to see more items created.

Terry and the Townsends have always followed through on a shoestring budget and I am in awe of how they do it with so little money.

Pre-order: names on the product would be cool. We are a community and it would be cool to have a reminder of these cool days.

New Idea:
Terry bucks: Like a phone card. Purchase a $50, $100, $200 card. THe card is used to fund future products. THe purchasers get their name in the product/ get the product first/ Get discounts on multiple copies "wholesale on Multiple copies in order to encourage giving them to friends. (The old Keith Green deal).

Example: $100 card purchased. $25 dvd comes out. Card purchaser gets the dvd and can purchase more at $15 using the card account. Name in the slipcover and everybody is happy.

Just no more giving away the store to placate some of the temper tantrum yahoos.
11-05-2003 22:20 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: thanks... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

for setting PaYPaL up for this Pleased

RocKs!

11-06-2003 08:38 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just ordered mine today! When Do I get it? Smile )

Still waiting! Pleased

Tongue Big Grin

audiori, how are sales of the pre-order going?

~Groucho~
11-10-2003 11:30 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Administrator

Going well... the DVD is at the manufacturer and fully paid for.

The manufacturer claims that they can have them done
in less than two weeks... let's hope there are no weird
problems with the master or anything like that.

We're going to send out an announcement pretty quick here...
we also have a message from Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor to
mention.

11-10-2003 15:47 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Great!

11-10-2003 16:10 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
mention.

hmmm.... i'd be more interested in a 3rd dr. edt release than the dvd..... Big Grin
still haven't ordered... i have a copy of the c-stone 84 that i never watch... it would be nice to get some dfbb or early eddies era footage.... Red Face

11-10-2003 16:14 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

I can't wait for the DVD.

11-10-2003 16:24 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Thumb Up! good to hear... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Going well... the DVD is at the manufacturer and fully paid for.

The manufacturer claims that they can have them done
in less than two weeks... let's hope there are no weird
problems with the master or anything like that.

11-10-2003 16:26 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Attention teaser... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
mention.

11-10-2003 16:27 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New release feedback

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH