Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NEW DA auction! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NEW DA auction! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

NEW DA auction! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Visit the "Auction" link on the main page, or the news
page for more info....... Smile

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-20-2003 18:15 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

woo hoo!

I'm the high bidder!!!!

Smile )

10-20-2003 19:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Über Parrot
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-20-2002
Location: I am Right.........all the time! Repent you lost sinners. Stop your swearing and cussing and drinking and R movies and smoking and laughing and having fun and those stoopid smiley faces

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

don't you mean that I am the high bidder?

Ü

10-20-2003 19:03 Über Parrot is offline Send an Email to Über Parrot Search for Posts by Über Parrot Add Über Parrot to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

something like that... Roll Eyes

10-20-2003 19:03 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

That is too cool!!!

10-20-2003 23:10 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

yeah, I just hope someone else bids on it. Shocked

I'll buy it if I have to, but I don't really want to spend that kind of money on it. Roll Eyes

BDÜP

10-20-2003 23:21 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I would if I could Crying

10-20-2003 23:25 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith

I can, but I won't... Roll Eyes

10-21-2003 07:22 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

I can't bid on that! Aunt Betty would kick my ass! Shocked

10-21-2003 08:33 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:

me too... it's just a bigger version of an album cover for one of my least fav tst projects....... Red Face

10-21-2003 09:44 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
quote:

me too... it's just a bigger version of an album cover for one of my least fav tst projects....... Red Face

are you from Dallas Tongue

10-21-2003 10:29 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

quote:

I think it's one of his best...Pleased

(but I'm also kinda feelin' alittle con-tank-erous! Tongue )

10-21-2003 10:53 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

are you from Dallas Tongue

no, and i won't be there anytime soon either... Wink i didn't say it sucked, but compared with some of the other masterpieces terry has put out, this one is just ok..... Red Face
but i won't be spewing it back to the store or anything like that.... Tongue

10-21-2003 12:27 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

JW is in my top 5.... I think Roll Eyes

ask me tomorrow.

10-21-2003 17:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Über Parrot
don't you mean that I am the high bidder?

Ü

so far the Only bidder... Frown

10-23-2003 08:20 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

I'm not worried about it, I can't really afford it but it would be cool to have If I end up the high bidder. Tongue

There have been over 280 views on the page so I think some folks are holding back on bidding. I just hope it goes for more for Terry's sake.

Come on folks! out bid me, I dare ya. Cool

BDÜP
(kind of like giddy-up only better)

10-23-2003 08:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think folks "learned their lesson" from the last time so I guess they are holding out until the last minute! Tongue

Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Uncle Ralph: 10-23-2003 09:27.

10-23-2003 09:27 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

well they better bid high....

my max bid is set at $1000! Evil

10-23-2003 10:11 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

woo hoo, I'm still the high bidder.... Shocked

10-24-2003 22:42 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

not anymore. Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wes berlin: 10-25-2003 20:25.

10-25-2003 20:25 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NEW DA auction!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH