Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Berger's HaLLowe'en Burger Bash!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Berger's HaLLowe'en Burger Bash!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

Big Grin Berger's HaLLowe'en Burger Bash!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

By the way,
I heard Commander and Dale are going to Mud Wrassle!
Commander got very upset after Dale posted that Commander didn't know how to play!
So Commander challenged Dale to a DueL,

Frown Mad Frown Mad Frown Mad

I'm going to Berger's party dressed as a Fram BeetLe.

Oops I meant FARM BeetLe,

Sorry about that,
10-17-2003 09:20 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Well, you never know.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Democracy's Blind

I'm going to Berger's party dressed as a Fram BeetLe.

Oops I meant FARM BeetLe,

Sorry about that,

I've heard those little buggers can climb inside oil filters as well....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
10-17-2003 09:24 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Sublime Brain Puppet

Thread Starter Thread Started by Democracy's Blind
Frown RE: Well, you never know.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, I don't have the Big Star album,
But I did perform "September GurLz" a couple times, way back in 1989 when I was in a band........ or was it 1990...?

And I met Alex Chilton once!
(Well, really, I only I saw him from a distance.....)
10-17-2003 09:29 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

RE: Well, you never know.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
But I did perform "September GurLz" a couple times, way back in 1989 when I was in a band........ or was it 1990...?

Yeah, but the question is: Were you doing a Bangles song at the time? Tongue

quote:
And I met Alex Chilton once!
(Well, really, I only I saw him from a distance.....)

Well, it's hard working yr way past all those "children by the millions"..... Big Grin

10-17-2003 09:34 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey! How come I didn't know about my own Halloween Berger Bash? Did I forget to invite myself? Did I throw the party behind my own back?
Should I demand an apology from myGGGGGKKKXXXself?

(By the way, I saw some of those nutty posts from last weekend and the last several days. And I just assumed I was the only one huffing Windex. At least one person, apparently, has figured out a way to actually smoke the stuff. ggk.)

10-17-2003 10:52 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Sublime Brain Puppet

Your Party Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Berger,
Don't worry,
Yes, you ARE having a HaLLowE'en Party,
And yes, you DID forget,
But don't worry,
You still have two weeks to prepare,
and I will help you,
I'm coming over next week to make those little hors d'ouevres that look like spiders and eye-balls and stuff,
See ya!

Big Grin Smile Smile ) Big Grin Smile Smile ) Shocked
10-17-2003 11:12 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Wink RE: Bangles.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:

Yeah, but the question is: Were you doing a Bangles song at the time? Tongue

No, it was not a Bangles song,, I didn't know about the Bangles angle,
Wink

I have a crush on Susanna Hoffs though......!!!

Did you know she helped write a song for Austin Powers...?
10-17-2003 11:16 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Berger, can you throw the party in Monrovia?
10-17-2003 12:45 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Depends.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How big is it?

Tongue

10-17-2003 12:46 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

The city?

Mimi's would be a good site as their strawberry lemonade already looks a little bloody.
10-17-2003 12:48 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Can i come to your halloween burger bash?

i got my costume figured our.

I'm not going to shower for a week no make that a month I won't shower then I'll put on the costume of a black and white burrowing mammal that is related to the weasels and are widely distributed in the northern hemisphere

but then again...

Badgers?
Badgers!
We don't need no stinking Badgers!

10-17-2003 15:47 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

was that supposed to be funny? Confused

10-17-2003 16:20 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

So now you're the humor police too?

Joey would have laughed, cap'n , if you were going as a lego badger with a hammer or enormous bbq fork. He likes his humor grisly.
10-17-2003 16:29 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Attention Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

10-17-2003 16:34 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Now, that IS hilarious.
10-17-2003 16:35 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Berger, if I were you I'd be a little leary about hanging around Democracy's Blind.
I had a nice little talk with your mother and she said you were NOT having a party, and that she was going to drive you to the Glory Hounds show on Nov. 1. I have to be up front here and tell everyone that the only reason DB is stirring up trouble is .......alright I'm just going to say it....he......he used to be in our band. He palyed a left handed clarinet, and we were out playing a gig one night, and I finally couldn't take it any more.
He was never in tune, always played to slow, or too fast depending on the song. I think he should be called Democarcy's Deaf. I hate to talk bad about people, but, Berger I felt I needed to warn you.

Now watch DB come back and deny everything......

Come on DB it's time to come clean, I love ya man, come to the show and let's talk.

Your friend and ex-band mate
Commander
10-17-2003 16:36 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it will be when i sing you to sleep with it! Tongue

10-17-2003 16:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is a tuning fork too?
10-17-2003 16:38 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Yep! Joey's gonna make sure you're tuned!!Evil

Tongue

~Groucho~
10-17-2003 21:49 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

Shocked Hepzibah?!?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Berger, if I were you I'd be a little leary about hanging around Democracy's Blind.
I had a nice little talk with your mother and she said you were NOT having a party, and that she was going to drive you to the Glory Hounds show on Nov. 1....
...Your friend and ex-band mate
Commander

Awright Commander,
Stop spreading those vicious rumours!
Yer just upset because you begged me to join your band!
But I was already involved in other projects...
And yes, Berger iS having a HallowE'en Party,
And furthermore, if you check back in the postings, I said I was going to try to stumble over to the GloryHounds Bash the day after,
It's just that I would still be recovering from all the Berger Bash Buffoonery!
Berger can ride along with me if promises to lay off the Windex,

Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Red Face Wink
10-20-2003 12:18 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Berger's HaLLowe'en Burger Bash!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH