Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Webstore... Neverhood » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Webstore... Neverhood 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I agree with...

... the Captain, because I NeverHad trouble playing the NeverHood on XP
... BD, because ME does suck the most of all Windows versions
... Joey, because we aren't all as cool as BD (and thank God for that, too! Tongue ) [P.S. The "run a program as if you were using an older version of Windows" feature in XP works fine whether you have upgraded from 98 or not]
... Shemp, because these games should be re-released
... audis, because why would Dreamworks bother?

10-16-2003 00:24 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

Shocked You are Evil! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Vox Robotica
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
i have a bootleg copy that won't play in my &^%@$#* computer...... Mad

Wanna get rid of it?

Big Grin

~VR~

Tongue

10-16-2003 08:58 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I'm not even as cool as me

Tongue

Roll Eyes

Dr Rich is not as cool as me! Wink

10-16-2003 08:59 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Webstore... Neverhood

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH