Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » For you indie bands » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page For you indie bands
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 For you indie bands hammster 10-09-2003 08:49
 RE: For you indie bands JR88 10-09-2003 08:52
 RE: For you indie bands hammster 10-09-2003 11:20
 hammsta jiminy 10-09-2003 12:15

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
hammster
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

For you indie bands Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi There,

I'm a 20 year veteran musician, who has been a longtime fan of DA, 77s, and others. I have recently started up a website, where I am offering free reviews of indie released CDs, primarily focusing on Christian artists.

Being involved in the music industry, I know that reviews of CDs can be great tools for building press kits and overall buzz. I also know that these opportunities are getting harder to find, with many reviewers being overwhelmed with music to review. Many are no longer accepting submissions.

So, if you have a CD you would like reviewed, check out:

www.hammonline.com

Thanks,

Hammster
10-09-2003 08:49 hammster is offline Send an Email to hammster Search for Posts by hammster Add hammster to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

welcome aboard hammster Cool

10-09-2003 08:52 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
hammster
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by hammster
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Great Bart Simpson graphic.

Now if I could just find one with Stewie from Family Guy.
10-09-2003 11:20 hammster is offline Send an Email to hammster Search for Posts by hammster Add hammster to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

hammsta Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nice to have that available fer us.
I gotta hurry up and actually record something someday.
Press Kit- Whats that? (hee!)

Will look for reviews to....well , to review.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-09-2003 12:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » For you indie bands

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH