Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bad news, people! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bad news, people! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Bad news, people! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Darn it! I completely forgot to run for Governor of California. Here was my To-Do list:

1) Wake up.

2) Breathe

3) Keep breathing, but not through open, gaping mouth.

4) Run for Governor of California.

5) Think up new ways to insult Chandler.

I was so preoccupied with numbers 2 and 3, I never got to 4. Well now the only thing to do is to skip to number 5! HAHAHAHAHAHGGK!! ...I think I swallowed my Windex cap again.

10-07-2003 13:14 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Don't forget to empty the chamber pot.

Pleased

~Groucho~
10-07-2003 13:14 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^^LOL!!!!!! Big Grin

I laughed so hard that people who already know I'm insane gave me strange looks. And in Vegas I think it is pretty hard to get a strange look anymore! Wink

10-07-2003 13:17 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

"Don't forget to empty the chamber pot. " HAHAHAHAHAHgk...gkk...gkkkgood one, Squid.

PuP, what're you doing in Vegas?

10-07-2003 13:24 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Shocked I said "empty" it, not gargle with it!!!! Shocked

~Groucho~
10-07-2003 13:25 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

So, then, DON'T gargle with it is what you're saying?

10-07-2003 13:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Well, too late now. Just make sure ya brush. Red Face

Mad And DON'T use the big brush next to the toilet again. Mad

Tongue Big Grin

~Groucho~
10-07-2003 13:28 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Wait...DON'T use the BIG BRUSH that always sits by the toilet, the one with the slightly discolored inch-long bristles, is what you're saying?

10-07-2003 13:32 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Oh for Pete's sake! Mad

Here, just eat your breakfast!! Red Face

~Groucho~
10-07-2003 13:33 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

berger royale? Big Grin

10-07-2003 13:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

MOMMY! ...That one scared even me...

10-07-2003 13:38 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

does that mean i can join the eddies? Smile )

10-07-2003 13:39 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Join Who? Who are the "Yetis?"

10-07-2003 13:42 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I heard the Eddies are too chicken to do another album....

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-07-2003 13:45 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Well there you go, people. See what I mean? The audioris have turned against Berger as much as Chandler has. The Eddies are NOT too chicken to do another album! And as soon as I figure out who they are, I'm gonna tell them what you said!

10-07-2003 13:53 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Let It Be ...NAKED

....Maybe you guys could do "Farm Beetles....NEKID" ???

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-07-2003 13:53 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Do something!! Crying

~Groucho~
10-07-2003 14:19 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Bones McCoy Bones McCoy is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 10-07-2002
Location: Space.... The Final Frontier. That and the Carman Website.

Angry Better yet -- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Do something!! Crying

Do something good, you cross-dressing household-product-sniffing bunch of CCM rejects! Evil

BLAST you DAmbers!!!

10-07-2003 14:21 Bones McCoy is offline Send an Email to Bones McCoy Homepage of Bones McCoy Search for Posts by Bones McCoy Add Bones McCoy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
"Don't forget to empty the chamber pot. " HAHAHAHAHAHgk...gkk...gkkkgood one, Squid.

PuP, what're you doing in Vegas?

I'm tech support for our booth at a tradeshow.

Yipee! Roll Eyes

Oh, and I'm waiting for a new Swirling Eddies album, too!!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PuP: 10-07-2003 14:22.

10-07-2003 14:21 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

RE: Better yet -- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bones McCoy
quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Do something!! Crying

Do something good, you cross-dressing household-product-sniffing bunch of CCM rejects! Evil

That's all they do! Mad

~Groucho~
10-07-2003 14:22 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bad news, people!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH