Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Private BBQ tommorrow nite!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Private BBQ tommorrow nite!!!! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shemp
unregistered
Big Grin Private BBQ tommorrow nite!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

10-04-03

Can't wait!

Been invited to go with a freind who knows, someone who knows someone, who knows someone.....

Gonna be cold and outdoors....

All the more fun...

I promise to take lots of pics....

BTW if anyone forgot this old link...
http://www.ctkc-oxford.org/dogs/
That was last years show at my church...
10-03-2003 07:38
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What are the odds of this...

I got an email from the guy friend I’m going with to the BBQ. In the email recipient list is a name that is the same name of someone I work with….

I work in a huge company and interface with lots of people on a daily basis. I had worked with this particular person in the past and thought he was pretty cool and seemed to have something deeper about him (Christian maybe?).

Just a few minutes ago he comes to my cube (coincidence?) because he needs to use some equipment, a CD burner, that I maintain. So I ask him, “By the way, I know this is coming from left field but you wouldn’t happen to be going to a certain private BBQ tomorrow night”.
Stunned he replied, “Uh, yes.” I then proceeded to tell him about the email, and that I would be there also.

Now what are the odds?

I’m not a gambling man. It’s got to be divine intervention, or something like it.

There are more of us than we think!
10-03-2003 07:54
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp
I work in a huge company and interface with lots of people on a daily basis. I had worked with this particular person in the past and thought he was pretty cool and seemed to have something deeper about him (Christian maybe?).!

Yes. Us Christians are just SO cool and deep..... Roll Eyes Tongue Big Grin

(sorry.... that just struck me funny....)

quote:
[Just a few minutes ago he comes to my cube (coincidence?) because he needs to use some equipment, a CD burner, that I maintain. So I ask him, “By the way, I know this is coming from left field but you wouldn’t happen to be going to a certain private BBQ tomorrow night”.
Stunned he replied, “Uh, yes.” I then proceeded to tell him about the email, and that I would be there also.

Now what are the odds? !

Coolishness!

quote:

No, there aren't. Tongue

But still: Coolishness! Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
10-03-2003 08:03 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! VeRY CooL !!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
What are the odds of this...

I got an email from the guy friend I’m going with to the BBQ. In the email recipient list is a name that is the same name of someone I work with….

I work in a huge company and interface with lots of people on a daily basis. I had worked with this particular person in the past and thought he was pretty cool and seemed to have something deeper about him (Christian maybe?).

Just a few minutes ago he comes to my cube (coincidence?) because he needs to use some equipment, a CD burner, that I maintain. So I ask him, “By the way, I know this is coming from left field but you wouldn’t happen to be going to a certain private BBQ tomorrow night”.

Now what are the odds?

I’m not a gambling man. It’s got to be divine intervention, or something like it.

great story... HaVe FuN !

10-03-2003 08:34 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Sweet! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have a great time at Camp Lost Dog tomorrow night!
10-03-2003 09:12 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Pleased Yes there are! In the 22 years that I've listened to Daniel Amos, I NEVER met another person that even knew who they were! Since I've been on these boards, I've met 4 other people in Illinois alone. That's a vast number considering that I thought for the longest time nobody in Illinois even knew this band. So, we might be small group, but not as small as I always thought. Cool

~Groucho~
10-03-2003 09:26 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

IVE MET ONLY ONE
-and all he said is
"are they still around?"
but he did have Shotgun Angel on CD- so thats a plus.

I saw a fellow in 2000 at the Sonshine Fest with a Scenic Routes Tour shirt- and SHOULD have said something-and didnt....
but it could have been someone I've met since!
I am getting some use out of my SA tee shirt- and will post on the first response I get concerning it.

and if it werent a private show- Id feel compelled to go- its within two states of home.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-03-2003 10:23 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

What a show!!!!!!!!!!

2 hrs!

No break!

Froze our butts off!

I'll load up pics ASAP

Terry say "Hey" to the DAmb... and "Go to church..."
10-06-2003 05:11
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

too cool!
(ha , no pun intended-)

Terrys hair grows FAST!- or is it connected to the hat?

Hey I even went to church yesterday..........
Thx fo rthe update- aint it great?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
10-06-2003 08:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Private BBQ tommorrow nite!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH