Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tickets for AAR XMAS GIG » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tickets for AAR XMAS GIG 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Tickets for AAR XMAS GIG Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just a reminder that the tickets for this gig [Taylor, Roe, Harmon, and mwah] go on sale beginning Wednesday, October 1st. Tickets are $10/ea if purchased in advance. Purchase can take place on line www.andysangelsrecords.org or snail mail Andy's Angels' Records 4106-123rd Place NE Marysville, WA 98271 . If ordering snail mail, you may secure your RSVP by calling ahead to notify AAR that your "check is in the mail." Big Grin (360) 410-1659

Each event is individually special, but this second AAR XMAS gig-allia promises to be the best ever!
09-29-2003 10:59 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is mwah
the jewish name for Michael W Smith?
I dont copy here, red leader.........
So Many shows..so little money.........

actually - its a BARGAIN for the bang- but airfare OTOH......

if it were two or less states away.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-29-2003 11:06 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Jiminy!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying Crying Crying Yer breakin' muh heart! Crying Crying Crying
09-29-2003 11:10 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Theo,

Mapquest has Marysville as 17 hours from Paso Robles. Is that about right? i could handle that. i had been considering the train.
09-29-2003 11:12 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

c'mon and fly Big Grin

actually, i had a great experience flying home. i sat next to a lady who asked what was i doing in washington. so i got to share with her about andrew...she started reading the book (on the flight) and was crying within a minute. so, for almost the whole flight, we talked about andrew and theo (as well as his family). she was moved and told me she was glad that we were seated next to eachother, so she could hear the story.

so, i guess good things can come from flying. Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wes berlin: 09-29-2003 11:23.

09-29-2003 11:23 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
is mwah
the jewish name for Michael W Smith?
I dont copy here, red leader.........

theo, if smith is there, i'm not! i don't do ccm!!! Mad

Big Grin

09-29-2003 11:26 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
c'mon and fly Big Grin

actually, i had a great experience flying home. i sat next to a lady who asked what was i doing in washington. so i got to share with her about andrew...she started reading the book (on the flight) and was crying within a minute. so, for almost the whole flight, we talked about andrew and theo (as well as his family). she was moved and told me she was glad that we were seated next to eachother, so she could hear the story.

so, i guess good things can come from flying. Tongue

Cool story, Wes.

But i'm still not convinced.
09-29-2003 11:31 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Tongue

09-29-2003 11:32 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

No, no, no, no, no, no, NO CCM! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So yer safe to come on over, Joey, my friend! Cool

BAX! The train stops in Seattle. You're looking at another hour and a half to Bellingham. Perhaps if a number of you came together in Seattle you could share the cost of a rental car to Bellingham--cheaper than the train from Seattle to Bellingham. That'd be the way to go.

Beautiful train ride up from CA that time of year too! Pleased
09-29-2003 11:44 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Up! RE: No, no, no, no, no, no, NO CCM! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
So yer safe to come on over, Joey, my friend! Cool

BAX! The train stops in Seattle. You're looking at another hour and a half to Bellingham. Perhaps if a number of you came together in Seattle you could share the cost of a rental car to Bellingham--cheaper than the train from Seattle to Bellingham. That'd be the way to go.

Beautiful train ride up from CA that time of year too! Pleased

bax and/or wes.... i'm driving from spokane... make it to seattle, and i can pick you up there.... Cool
but no mws!!! Tongue

09-29-2003 11:54 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thanks Mr. T; i guess i can live without my I 2 (eye) for a couple of days.

Did you know that Smitty has an on-line chat on October 7? That is his birthday, ya know...it costs only 12 bucks a quarter to be a member on his site...and we get Tim for free?????
09-29-2003 19:22 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so does that mean you are going? Confused

09-29-2003 19:59 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

swing by Ontario too? (and not the one in California)

09-29-2003 20:02 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
so does that mean you are going? Confused

i plan to go. i am not yet sure whether i will go by car (doubtful), air balloon, or some other mode.
09-29-2003 20:05 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Lamp Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i vote air balloon... that would be the most scenic... you would fly over the oregon coast... Cool

09-29-2003 22:46 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

That is a beautiful thought, Joey.

Behold, a dreamer in the arms of the Beautiful One.
09-29-2003 23:36 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Bax, the Beautiful, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was SO inspired by your last statement, I went out to my gIrage and recoreded my own version of that tune just for Andrew's B-Day. Then, Grampa Andy, the wife, the Ethan (toddler) and I all went out for Chinese Birthday Dinner. It wassa nice!

You an insipiration, mon! Big Grin
09-30-2003 22:21 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Takes one to know one, Theo!

09-30-2003 23:37 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the air balloon tour.... i like it.. Cool

10-01-2003 00:14 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DAMB you, Theo!

The tears are falling again.
10-01-2003 00:22 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tickets for AAR XMAS GIG

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH