Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos ORIGINAL 24" Drum Head » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos ORIGINAL 24" Drum Head 4 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.754 Votes - Average Rating: 7.75
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Daniel Amos ORIGINAL 24" Drum Head Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DA Drum Head

I thought about bidding on this and I don't even play! Shocked

Cool

09-28-2003 13:35 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very cool!

I have a button that I bought way back in '82 that looks exactly like that!

BD,
did you get my last email?
09-28-2003 13:47
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yes i did, I haven't had time to update yet.... maybe tomorrow. Smile

I like what you came up with BTW. Tongue

09-28-2003 14:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered
Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shanks...

Wrapping up "Idiomites" as I type Pleased Big Grin Pleased Smile ) Pleased Big Grin Pleased
09-28-2003 15:06
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

You know the Commander plays drums and he wouldn't mind having this for his vault and.....oops,
that's me.
09-28-2003 16:10 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

RE: Daniel Amos ORIGINAL 24" Drum Head Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

Cool

Did ya see the other items Alex's got up fer bid?! Shocked

other stuff

09-28-2003 16:18 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
You know the Commander plays drums and he wouldn't mind having this for his vault and.....oops,
that's me.

you were the first person I thought of. Smile )

09-28-2003 18:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

BD
Bless you my son.
09-28-2003 20:49 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

did you notice the price has been lowered?

no bids yet Frown

09-30-2003 18:08 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

DAmb It! Somebody bid on it!!!
I was hoping he was going to lower one more time.
Oh well, maybe Ed will sell his?
09-30-2003 22:47 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

$10 shipping!!!

Outragious!

Tongue

09-30-2003 22:54 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

what if a bunch of us put in 10 for commander?

09-30-2003 23:36 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Aw you don't have to......OK!
10-01-2003 05:41 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Aw you don't have to......OK!
10-01-2003 05:41 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Why did that show up twice?????
10-01-2003 05:42 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: Daniel Amos ORIGINAL 24" Drum Head Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
DA Drum Head

Cool

Perfect for a DA cover band! Tongue

10-01-2003 10:12 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Question I am not sure Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Why did that show up twice?????

10-01-2003 13:19 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so who the heck is "darn floor?" Confused

10-02-2003 07:44 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Very Good Question! I wonder if it's someone from the board?
DAmb him for bidding.....
10-02-2003 15:14 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so it's you, eh? Evil

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 10-02-2003 15:33.

10-02-2003 15:33 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos ORIGINAL 24" Drum Head

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH