Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Good news, people! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good news, people! 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.006 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

¡n¶º³‹ög‹‰Lå f,èkþYUŒfD‹C€f!O͹‘hfbW_O¹‘o Ñî„g~,U“n¶kec_¶Ïk
T’‹‰Œ_ngºW_
hqW_hDF

09-26-2003 12:43 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I whole heartedly agree!
09-26-2003 12:48
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

har en teknologisk og naturvitenskapelig hovedprofil. Samtidig har universitetet et bredt fagtilbud i medisin, samfunnsvitenskap, humaniora og kunstfag. NTNU vektlegger tverrfaglighet i forskning og undervisningGGGGGGGGGkkkkkkkvvvvt!

09-26-2003 12:50 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Shemp
unregistered

Where ever you go there you are....
09-26-2003 13:00
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

09-26-2003 13:14 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Berger, Jevon here from banophernalia.com

I had a question, sir.

As a musician, you seem to have all of the hall marks of someone destined to either live in a trailor park next door to Bob Dylan, or really break out and make a big name for yourself, and then find yourself living next to Tommy Lee.

My question is this.

And here is my question.

Is there any truth to the rumour that you and Vince Gill are dating?

09-26-2003 14:08 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Yes.

09-26-2003 14:10 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Shocked
09-26-2003 14:12 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

And the rumors about you and Carman?
09-26-2003 14:12 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Every one of them is more true than you could possibly imagine... ...I'm not exactly sure what I mean.

09-26-2003 14:14 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'd heard rumors about the Tuxedo Clad Megastar and Vince Gill.... perhaps Berger is the other other man?

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-26-2003 14:14 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Me, the Tuxedo Clad Megastar, Vince Gill, the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Electra, Vince Foster, Electric Light Orchestra, the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Miranda, what's the difference. It's all true.

09-26-2003 14:16 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

So, do you know the true story of Vince Foster's demise?

Have you and Vince ever thought of submitting an ugly lamp together to Lynn's contest?
09-26-2003 14:19 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Hmm... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Me, the Tuxedo Clad Megastar, Vince Gill, the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Electra, Vince Foster, Electric Light Orchestra, the Tuxedo Clad Megastar Miranda, what's the difference. It's all true.

I, for one, would have noticed a difference when it came to Carmen Electra.... Shocked

And ELO too? What about Roy #*&$% Wood??? And is it true he possessed Terry's body during the making of Zoom Daddy?

09-26-2003 14:21 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Who's Vince Foster? And I'd wish I HAD all those beautiful lamps from Lynn's.

09-26-2003 14:22 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Bubba Death Machine
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 05-28-2002
Location: Comin' to yer town.... we'll help you kick the devil's ass for Jesus!

Angry You, like, friggin' liar! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
So, do you know the true story of Vince Foster's demise?

HE IS NOT DEAD, LIKE, DUDE!!!

Vinny Foster (vocals, bass) * Lenny Gwineer (axe) * R. Brown (skins)
09-26-2003 14:23 Bubba Death Machine is offline Send an Email to Bubba Death Machine Homepage of Bubba Death Machine Search for Posts by Bubba Death Machine Add Bubba Death Machine to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Who's Vince Foster? And I'd wish I HAD all those beautiful lamps from Lynn's.

You really pine to be a light to the world, don't you?
09-26-2003 14:23 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Was Terry there? I thought that WAS Roy #*&$% Wood.

09-26-2003 14:23 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Berger,

if you were still in CA, would you be a pragmatist, hold your nose, and vote Arnold?

You also hold your nose at other unusual times apart from voting, don't you?
09-26-2003 14:26 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool True.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But someone should tell him that it's really not necessary to hold it from the inside....

09-26-2003 14:27 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Good news, people!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH