Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Band Naming Contest..... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Band Naming Contest..... 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Joseph and His Technicolor Dream Cote?
Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
09-25-2003 11:14 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

Minnesota Connection Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Joseph and His Technicolor Dream Cote?
Big Grin

Yes,
and for those of you not up here in the Great White North of Minnesota, there is another connection with the "DreamCoat" coffee house here, where Commander's band has made several appearances already........
Roll Eyes
09-25-2003 11:17 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Central Theme

09-25-2003 14:39 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

[IMG]http://www.danielamos.com/cgi-bin/edrandom.pl[/IMG]
09-25-2003 14:44 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Ezekiel Joel?
but then you'd start that "The chicken or the egg" controversy..
or you could try

Hosea Obadiah..
but then the tongue talkers would have a leg up....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-25-2003 14:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Roll Eyes

09-25-2003 14:58 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: But wait, there's more.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Commander Cote's Dream

That would be perfect!

There is even a good theme song to go along with that! Cool

heh heh heh heh Evil

09-25-2003 15:18 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

First off, there was a band Called Commander Cody and the Lost Planet Airmen, so we will not use Commander Cote in the name. So, dennis, quit dreamin, and start producin'.
Keep em' coming......
09-25-2003 15:41 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
How about Old Flames....
I think what we'll do is on Thursday Oct.2, we (the un-named band) will pick six
of the names you all have suggested vote amongst ourselves, narrow it down to three.
We will then post the three and have everyone vote for their favorite in order 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Then on Saturday October 4, we (the then named band) will announce the name. and who the winner is.

Carry on.....

Do a poll Commander!

Smile )

Virgin Falls

09-25-2003 17:43 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Quiet lives of desperation

09-25-2003 17:46 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Doppelgänger

09-25-2003 17:47 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

RE: But wait, there's more.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Dance Pop
William Bleak
Ain't Gonna Play It
Beregrey poop'onh Overboard
The Tidal Wubs
A Song for You
Sleep, Slilent Crowd
Divine Instep
Hold Back Yr Parrot, Donna
Endless Bummer
The Happily Married Men
The Hounds of Heaven
You'll Get Over It
Instruction Thru Feedback
The Lucky Ones
The Merry Bakker Eddies
Commander Cote's Dream
Our Night to Wail
Prayer Wheel
Return of the Beat Menace
The Knee Jerks
Let's Spin
The Multipurpose Men
Mystery Babelfish
Nightmare at the Elks Lodge
Potential
Ribbins 'n' Blows
Sanctuary
The Sins of the Fathers
Stone Away
Sudden Heaven
The Confidence Men
The Wise Acres
Old Guys with Machines
Pretend We're Elvis
Writer's Block
God Good, We're Not Bad Either

Carl's got my vote for the funniest entries !
09-25-2003 18:03 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Favorites thus far.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Memory Lane
Glory Hounds
Distance and Direction
Alarma!
09-25-2003 18:05 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Carl's Funnies Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Aint Gonn Play It
Sleep, Slilent Crowd
Endless Bummer
Our Night to Wail
The Knee Jerks
Ribbins 'n' Blows
Sanctuary
Old Guys with Machines
Pretend We're Elvis

These have me rolling! Pleased
09-25-2003 18:09 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

How about The Bombecks?

Or the Bud and Irma band?

I can even see the T-Shirt - Bud and Irma "World Tour" on the back, an old camper on the front, or a mocked version of the SotH cover.

~VR~

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

09-25-2003 19:07 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Thumb Down! Mannequin Left Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Visualize a store front window glass. In it are all the props for the mannequin, even the small stand that holds it up...but it's empty. and the door (stage left) is left open. Cool
09-25-2003 21:19 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Not bad... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
Central Theme

I like this one too.
09-25-2003 21:23 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Commander Cote's Dream

That would be perfect!

There is even a good theme song to go along with that! Cool

I like that one, too!

Or:

Men Without Cowboy Hats
Still Water (huh? that's cool, don'tcha think?? Smile )

One Way Home
Tribute to Taylor
I Used to Play the Big Rooms

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-25-2003 22:25 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
Quiet lives of desperation

Is this a band name or a DAmb commentary? Evil

09-26-2003 07:15 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Slappedhard
quote:
Aint Gonn Play It
Sleep, Slilent Crowd
Endless Bummer
Our Night to Wail
The Knee Jerks
Ribbins 'n' Blows
Sanctuary
Old Guys with Machines
Pretend We're Elvis

These have me rolling! Pleased

Thank yuh, thank yuh, thank yuh verrrr musssch.... I'll be here 'til... 'til.... well, 'til someone Mountain Dewes me off again.... Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-26-2003 08:25 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Pages (9): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Band Naming Contest.....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH