Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » PICTURES pleeze! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page PICTURES pleeze!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

PICTURES pleeze! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey y'all!
There was a great deal of talk before CornerStone saying "no worries" there would be plenty of pictures. I haven't seen any at all and I was wondering if somebody can provide me with some of pictures from the set I did with Jeff & Andy, Terry & Derri. It would mean a great deal to me and especially my wife. Sharon has totally SACRIFICED over the last two years to make the project work and she see's very little of the "action." She would relish some video or stills to bring the C-stone experience to life.

Thank you, sincerely,
theo
09-23-2003 16:35 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo
I've been wanting to reply here, but, then I hate to. Let me explain, I do have you and Terry doing a couple of songs on video, but, I'm relly behind on a lot of transfering now that I don't know how soon I could get it to you. So, I would be more than happy to dub
for ya, but, it might be a while.

Your Lemonade Buddy
Commander
09-28-2003 21:32 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Thankx, Commander! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I appreciate the response. It's nice to know that at least there will be something out there made available. My wife will especially be so very grateful.
Yours'
theo
09-29-2003 00:16 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo
Not a problem, e-mail me at home in about a month (rebelbase2001@comcast.net)
and we'll see where I'm at.
Commander
09-29-2003 05:51 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » PICTURES pleeze!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH