Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » happy friday » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page happy friday 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

RE: Question for Tim about Fernando Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Democracy's Blind

Like does he demand dertain foods for his buffet table?

I have never had "Dertian" food. Wonder if it is anything like Thai? I'll have the pad ke mao with 4 stars please.

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by bret: 09-16-2003 11:52.

09-16-2003 11:51 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

Shocked Doh! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YOU GOT ME ON THAT ONE!
i meant "certain", specific, foods,
'course now you got me thinking of "gherkins".....
Fooey,
Grrr,
09-16-2003 13:19 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

howdy, Democracy's Blind--

i've never played live with fernando but i've recorded on several of his records, and maybe you're asking the wrong guy. i just don't really have any gossip about fernando. he's always been a really easy person to get along with and he's also hilarious--a great sense of humor.
09-16-2003 13:21 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

RE: Doh! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have been in one of those moods today. Things are funnier than usual. Maybe I should check the dosage level, ya think?

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
09-16-2003 13:22 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
Sublime Brain Puppet

Question More Questions - MorTaL CoiL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, Thank you kind sir!
Here's one more question for you:
What do you think of the new Daniel Amos "cover/tribute" band called "MorTaL CoiL"...?
and Did you know their bass player's name is "Tim" too?!
09-16-2003 13:35 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! RE: More Questions - MorTaL CoiL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
MoRTaL CoiL

p.s. could you PM me TiMs e-mail address I have something to send him...

09-16-2003 13:46 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Sublime Brain Puppet

RE: Tim's E-MaiL...? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What do you mean?
Tim who?
Even if I did know what you are talking about I'm a bit Leery about giving out people's e-mail addresses!
You know the World Wide Web is a Wild and Wooly place!
Roll Eyes
09-16-2003 13:55 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

didn't know about MorTaL CoiL--are they good? where're they from?

and Dale, you can email me at tim@thechoir.net
09-16-2003 13:58 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Tim,

Please tell us one of Fernando's best jokes.
09-16-2003 14:03 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Daniel Amos

hey, baxter--

he didn't really tell jokes, but he's had a lot of really funny experiences and knew how to tell them well. there was one about some nutty preacher trying to cast a demon out of him and fernando accidently let loose with a rather loud and gaseous emission
09-16-2003 14:44 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good heavens!

Evangeline had some friends over last week who tried to cast demons out of her dolls. One smiling and upright black leopard was especially suspect.
She asked the dear people not to return.
09-16-2003 14:50 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Sublime Brain Puppet

MorTaL CoiL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

[quote]Originally posted by tchandler
didn't know about MorTaL CoiL--are they good? where're they from?

(Hope I didn't mess up the quote with my fiddling!)
Well,
I'm afraid I'm not going to be much help regarding MorTaL CoiL.
When you ask "are they good", well, that's just one of those questions.
Like, it's all relative, y'know?
(Am I being evasive enough?)
Perhaps others can answer better.
I think they're from Minnesnow-duh,
you betcha,
09-16-2003 15:11 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: MorTaL CoiL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
I'm afraid I'm not going to be much help regarding MorTaL CoiL.
When you ask "are they good", well, that's just one of those questions.
Like, it's all relative, y'know?
(Am I being evasive enough?)
Perhaps others can answer better.
I think they're from Minnesnow-duh,
you betcha,

I think they aRe GooD Pleased KO Wink

09-17-2003 08:14 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
LK-9 --

actually i'm not and i'm getting kinda itchy to do something. i keep hoping for a da or choir (sorry carl) project.

Tongue

09-17-2003 09:03 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-17-2003 12:07 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It took me a couple reads the other day to catch that too.... Big Grin Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-17-2003 12:14 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Thumb Down! RE: More Questions - MorTaL CoiL Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Ok, Thank you kind sir!
Here's one more question for you:
What do you think of the new Daniel Amos "cover/tribute" band called "MorTaL CoiL"...?
and Did you know their bass player's name is "Tim" too?!

Sounds like a bad metal band to me! Tongue

09-17-2003 15:24 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Dennis
Get thee behind me........

Come on Dennis, you've heard us, tell the man!
09-18-2003 12:15 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Commander--

i guess i just don't read far enough into some of these threads. i didn't realize Mortal Coil was your band. if anyone records the show, i'd love to hear it.
09-18-2003 12:58 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shame on you, Dennis!
09-18-2003 13:47 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » happy friday

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH