Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » happy friday » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page happy friday 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

happy friday Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi, folks--

i'll be around most of the day if anyone wants to chat or has a question they'd like an answer to.

(sad about johnny cash and john ritter and warren zevon)

p.s. if i don't repond immediately, it just means i'm away from my computer
09-12-2003 11:33 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

RE: happy friday Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Tim! Great to have you here, as always. A Happy Friday to you too.
LK-9

09-12-2003 11:38 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, LK-9--
09-12-2003 11:40 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tim,
I know you have probably been asked this one recently, but are you working on a musical project with anyone at this moment in your life?

09-12-2003 11:43 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

LK-9 --

actually i'm not and i'm getting kinda itchy to do something. i keep hoping for a da or choir (sorry carl) project. everybody's too darn busy!
09-12-2003 11:46 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
LK-9 --

actually i'm not and i'm getting kinda itchy to do something. i keep hoping for a da or choir (sorry carl) project. everybody's too darn busy!

I'm sort of itchy to have a new da or choir album too! I would love one or the other, or both! Of course, if you did something brand new with Tonio K., I would like that too.

09-12-2003 11:48 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

i just saw him recently! he comes into nashville to write songs with different people. i don't think he's planning a new project, though. he mostly writes now to get songs on other people's records.
09-12-2003 11:51 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

tim....glad to see you could join us today...
and happy friday right back at you.....not that fridays matter to me, i have to work saturday...but o well....

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

09-12-2003 11:54 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Tim,
Do you do much studio work in Nashville? If I remember correctly, the choir went that direction to be closer to "the scene." Do you do session work ever that we fans don't know about? Also, what is Derri up to other than his work with the Dogs?
LK-9

09-12-2003 11:54 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey, larryl (sorry you gotta work tomorrow)

LK-9 -- no i don't do any studio work out here. i think my style is just too odd for most producers. they seem to favor what is, to me at least, a more vanilla approach to music. and derri just recently finished working on a record with steve--not sure what his next project is. he's always busy engineering something or other.
09-12-2003 11:59 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
Of course, if you did something brand new with Tonio K., I would like that too.

quote:
i just saw him recently! he comes into nashville to write songs with different people. i don't think he's planning a new project, though. he mostly writes now to get songs on other people's records.

Tim, I would love to see some more Tonio K. stuff.
and scince you are sort of itchy to do something?

I would encourage you to invite Tonio K to do something with you ?
just a thought... start your own Band.

DaLe

09-12-2003 12:00 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Rabid Chickens Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Once upon a time I remember talk of a Tim Chandler, er, Berger Royal solo album but then it dawned upon all involved that mental patients don't carry cash and thus the project would be insufficiently funded.

How's yer Friday, Tim? I'm busier than a pirate crated into a barrel of dead fish and left to bob eternally in the bubbly blue.
09-12-2003 12:01 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
Daniel Amos

hey, Dale--

man, i wish i had time to start my own band -- and i'd love to play on anything tonio does
09-12-2003 12:01 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

jason! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how are ya!? yeah, berger's had kind of a rough time lately.
09-12-2003 12:03 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
hey, Dale--

man, i wish i had time to start my own band -- and i'd love to play on anything tonio does

aren't there enough of you guys from the old days lookin to play to be able to put something together?? was that a run on sentence? seems like there are a lot of great players we don't get to hear enough of....

and i mean "old days" in the best possible way....

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by larryl: 09-12-2003 12:07.

09-12-2003 12:05 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

The Tim Chandler Band, heck, that does have a nice ring to it.

09-12-2003 12:05 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Lamp RE: Rabid Chickens Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by uvulapie
Once upon a time I remember talk of a Tim Chandler, er, Berger Royal solo album

how about a 2 cd set? disc one chandler, disc two berger royale??? Big Grin

09-12-2003 12:06 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Ink Pens Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Berger gets the raw end of the deal. Everyone is so mean to him and makes fun of his rancid breath and his flaccid pectoral muscles and his thinning hair and his growing beer gut and his untrimmed toenails and yellowing pancreas... I mean, who WOULDN'T snap?

In other news, I was in the studio last night having a REAL violin player put down melodies for that eternal e.p. project. I reckon I've got about 25 hours left and plan to have it done by Christmas. Keep 2004 open...
09-12-2003 12:07 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Hiya Tim Cool

Hey one question I do have..............any chance Terry, Ed or Greg would ever get on the DAmb?? Or do they poke around and just never post?

If you get a chance tell them we, the fans, would like it if they popped in every so often.

And thanks for being here. It really says a lot about you to take time to chat with the fans.

God Bless
~Driver8~

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by JR88: 09-12-2003 12:10.

09-12-2003 12:10 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Happy week-end, Tim.

Hey, i'm driving to Monrovia tonight!
09-12-2003 12:10 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » happy friday

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH