Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » happy friday » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page happy friday 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
Of course, if you did something brand new with Tonio K., I would like that too.

A-MEN.... Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-12-2003 12:44 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Tim,

what do you think of his form?

Are you sorry that you don't get to vote in CA next month?

Can you encourage Terry to set up the LA concert. i'd be willing to pay $300 for a ticket if it would help. Can we do anything to make it happen?
09-12-2003 12:47 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
Of course, if you did something brand new with Tonio K., I would like that too.

Two-MEN.... Big Grin
09-12-2003 12:48 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

hey, Squidzit --

hey, carl --

i don't mind chatting with damb friends at all
09-12-2003 12:50 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

baxter--

i'm not really sure what's going on with the california concert. i forgot to ask, what are you driving to monrovia for tonight?
09-12-2003 12:52 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
[quote]Originally posted by tchandler

what branch of government tim?

now who's being nosey?? hmmm? hmmm????
Cool Cool Cool

watch out or I'll stick the CIA on ya Tongue

09-12-2003 12:53 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
hey, Squidzit --

hey, carl --

i don't mind chatting with damb friends at all

You haven't met Evangeline yet...another Monrovian...
09-12-2003 12:53 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
LK-9 --

actually i'm not and i'm getting kinda itchy to do something. i keep hoping for a da or choir (sorry carl) project....!

I just caught this.... LOL! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

09-12-2003 12:53 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
baxter--

i'm not really sure what's going on with the california concert. i forgot to ask, what are you driving to monrovia for tonight?

"Evangeline," my sister, is a new DAMBer and needs further history instructions on the band. i am taking some albums down. We might meet Wes for some taquitos. i was hoping to see Wes lead worship, but he is not doing it this week-end.
09-12-2003 12:56 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Tim, you must have some recording equipment around the house. Have you thought of having some fun and contributing a song to More Negative Fruit?

Also, do you ever get weirded out watching Friends and hearing your last name used as a first name? I mean that's just weird.

Another thing, do you still play a 12 string bass? Was that just a novelty thing to see if a Tim could play one as good as a Tom?

Is it true that the Mullet is making a comeback in Nashville?

Do you ever bug Derri about looking like Paul Williams? My wife Erma thinks he's cute, but could use a hair cut. Maybe it's a Sampson thing. If he was to cut his hair he'd lose the ability to sing and play the guitar rendering him a bass player, or percussionist.

Oh oh, have you ever been to Saskatchewan? I have a friend who has a farm there, and says he saw you on the Vox Human tour and that you guys played a blistering set to about 100 people. He says hi, and wants to know if you remember him. He had blondish hair, and was about 6' 4" and looked a little like Jim Nabors

Just curious.

Stuart

09-12-2003 13:02 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin Big Grin
09-12-2003 13:04 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Seems so.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
Is it true that the Mullet is making a comeback in Nashville?

The long and the short of it
What you get
Mul-LET
Whooooo-hoooooooooo...
Whooooooo-hoo-hoo-hooooooooooooooo....

09-12-2003 13:09 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

With a Tennessee mud flap down yer back.

Muuulllllleeeeeeet!

Ivan rocks!

09-12-2003 13:11 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey, Stuart --

so you have a farm in saskatchewan?

believe it or not, i actually don't have any recording equipment around the house. i have two little midgets (9 and 6) who live with me and do a fine jorb of sucking up any excess cash.

and yeah i still have that 12-string bass and i just haven't had it completely restored yet.
09-12-2003 13:13 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

09-12-2003 13:13 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

I can't give too much away, or the Canadian spy agencies will be all over me like flies on cow droppings.

Saskatchewan is the code name for our secret society. I'm really on the board of directors at TBN and we're in negotiations with Gary Busey's people at the moment to make him our honorary spokesman. We're trying to get Anita Bryant to come out of retirement, but she's not returning out calls, and the case of Florida oranges we sent as a peace offering was returned to us. With a nasy note from Burt Reynolds.

Kids are cool, but just like kittens and puppies they grow up and become adults. I mean, it happens. On the farm we had a cute little tabby grow up to become the Premier of Alberta. Little Ralph is making us all proud.

Stuart

PS My younger brother Hugh went to a bass players clinic, and was told that he only needed the to play the low "E" string. Is that true? If so what are the other strings for, and why are there frets?

09-12-2003 13:22 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8

Hey Driver, I didn't know you took pictures of me and you playing B-ball last week!! Pleased

~Groucho~
09-12-2003 13:22 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

that's all ya need is that there low E string! (and maybe a few fuzz pedals
09-12-2003 13:30 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Hey Tim, I played bass for the upcoming tribute album More Negative Fruit. Only problem is I sold my bass about 8 years ago. So I bought some 13 gauge strings and put them on my strat. Best I could do with only about $20 to my name. It turned out pretty good. And all I used was the low E!! Cool

~Groucho~
09-12-2003 13:32 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Squidzit Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wow--i can't wait to hear that. what song did you do?
09-12-2003 13:33 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » happy friday

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH