Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » happy friday » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page happy friday 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh Tim,

one of the members wanted to start a prayer thread for band members and their families. Do you know of any needs or concerns right now. We are not looking for gossip fodder, just want to support you all.

grace and peace to you
09-12-2003 12:13 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey, joey

and there probably will never be a tim chandler band--and if there's a solo record, it's probably gonna be berger, not me

and jason, that's great that you're recording again!
09-12-2003 12:15 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i want to pre-order the berger solo album now! Cool

09-12-2003 12:18 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Chrome
unregistered
Did Terry, Derri, or Mike ever dog you? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Tim,

Nice to be on a thread with you. I was wondering if you ever filled in for one of The Lost Dogs, if say one of them was out with rabies, or fleas, or something?

You'd think the least they'd let you do is fill in now and then since they put both of your bands on hold. Wink

So, did they ever "dog" you, by letting you be a fill-in? Smile
-chrome
09-12-2003 12:22
Daniel Amos

hey Driver8-- not sure why terry, ed, or greg don't stop by. i'll see what i can do about that. i know greg's on the road right now for jpl and he's always extremely busy.

hey, baxter -- i don't know of any existing need -- everyone seems to be doing pretty well

but i'd sure appreciate it if you'd say a prayer for me about my travels. i have to go to washington d.c. fairly often and with the way the world is, it makes me a little nervous.
09-12-2003 12:22 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey, chrome -- there's no way i could actually fill in for one of those guys, of course. i don't really sing much. but i do sit in with 'em and play bass whenever it works out
09-12-2003 12:24 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Recording Again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's just the band project that started last fall. I've got three of the five songs into an almost final mix with two more to go. The band wants to play live more but I think I'll duck out and let them find a new bassist. Not only am I getting tired of the songs but the singer is the songwriters wife and, I'm sad to say, she really glows with warmth and he can't hear it. It's a lot of work practicing and playing live only to have the vocalist ruin the sound. Nah, I'll stick with studio work where I can make things sound good.

After all the work I've put into it (hours spent tweaking just the vocals) I'd love to have it professionally mastered. Any ideas? Does Phil Madeira do that kind of thing?
09-12-2003 12:26 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

We will pray for you travels. i just took the family to DC in May. i was nervous to fly in, so we flew to Richmond and drove up.

Say hi to Mr. Lincoln and Ulysses for me if you think about it. Wink
09-12-2003 12:26 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler

but i'd sure appreciate it if you'd say a prayer for me about my travels. i have to go to washington d.c. fairly often and with the way the world is, it makes me a little nervous.

if i may be so nosy....what's in dc?? i'm not real big on flying right now myself.....

one other thing...how's nashville doing, economy wise?? i've been toying with the idea of moving back up there, and just wondered....

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

09-12-2003 12:27 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

will pray for ya Tim Smile

thanks for the response Smile

09-12-2003 12:28 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Chrome
unregistered

Have you ever played on any of their albums?
-chrome
09-12-2003 12:28
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:

if i may be so nosy....what's in dc?? i'm not real big on flying right now myself.....

one other thing...how's nashville doing, economy wise?? i've been toying with the idea of moving back up there, and just wondered....

^ nosey Roll Eyes

Tongue

Big Grin

09-12-2003 12:28 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Daniel Amos

thanks, baxter -- did you see the international spy museum when you were there?

jason -- i'm not sure if phil does that or not. but there're a million people in nashville who could do that for you. i know derri coulod find someone
09-12-2003 12:30 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

larryl -- the company i work for does a lot of business with the government.

chrome -- yes, i've played at least one track on most of the dog's records.
09-12-2003 12:32 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

and the economy seems to be doing pretty well here. this place is still booming and growing
09-12-2003 12:33 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Did not see the spy museum. We only had 2.5 days in the city, and i had to spend one of them staring at Thomas Cole paintings in the National Gallery.

Do you ever hang out in the sculpture garden next to the Smithsonian history? If you do, please give my regards to the headless Polish ladies and the thinking rabbit.
09-12-2003 12:34 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
larryl -- the company i work for does a lot of business with the government.
chrome -- yes, i've played at least one track on most of the dog's records.

what branch of government tim?

I work for the DOE

09-12-2003 12:37 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
[quote]Originally posted by tchandler

what branch of government tim?

now who's being nosey?? hmmm? hmmm????
Cool Cool Cool

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

09-12-2003 12:39 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Driver8 -- mostly the DOD right now.
09-12-2003 12:40 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Wow Tim, these guys are running you ragged! No wonder Terry never comes on the board! All this in 15 minutes!! Shocked

~Groucho~
09-12-2003 12:42 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » happy friday

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH