Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Thus Quoteh DA Raven » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Thus Quoteh DA Raven 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by EdHead
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He's got some bulletins on the radio
You turn the beatles up instead
Why do you settle for strawberry fields
His talk of heaven could fill more than your head

And when you draw back the curtain
He'll paint a pretty picture for you
And if a billion stars don't convince you baby
He sent some letters signed His name with love too.

Don't ask me why...it's just runnin' through me head...Confused

09-10-2003 21:24 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Take me back now
It's all I ask now
Take me back 'cause I'm guilty

09-10-2003 21:30 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

and when time turns the table
you'll be me
wearing all the tags and labels
of an ancient history

"your long year"

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by wes berlin: 09-10-2003 22:10.

09-10-2003 22:09 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Current Favorite TST Lyric (until I listen to a different song, anyway):

"Oh my, how time flies,"
Say the eyes of the dusty old men
Oh my, the days rush by
You laugh it off
The years get lost
'Til, oh my, you're one of them!

09-11-2003 06:19 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

now you cannot tell if he's devil or angel
he drank with the sinners, he hung with the thieves
he stayed so long that he wore out his welcome
you smiled kindly and asked him to leave

bounce him off
the rubber sky
and he'll come back to taunt you
slingshot snap
brings him back
a lover's eyes that haunt you

Rubber sky

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-11-2003 07:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Numbers 20:20
"But he said, 'You shall not pass through.'"

Tamba Bay Defense Prophesied

Gee, and I thought it was a prophecy to the chunk of cheddar I had for a snack last night.
09-11-2003 08:37 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

"Oh my, how time flies,"
Say the eyes of the dusty old men
Oh my, the days rush by
You laugh it off
The years get lost
'Til, oh my, you're one of them!

Thanks alot...now it's running through my mind...Big Grin

09-11-2003 09:29 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

DA Canon gave a less than stellar performance in the Pink Panther movie.
09-11-2003 09:31 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
PuP

She doesn't even mention Pink Panther on her official site! Confused

09-11-2003 09:44 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Is she still throwing Jesus parties in LA?
09-11-2003 09:53 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
PuP

As long as she doesn't throw them here.

09-11-2003 10:00 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Is she still throwing Jesus parties in LA?

When not working out in the gym, going to meetings and walking the dogs...

09-11-2003 12:59 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the Da can(n)on..... to blast away all that cheezy ccm! Big Grin

09-11-2003 14:34 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

I love canning!

Is DA a fruit or vegetable?

09-11-2003 15:32 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
PuP

09-11-2003 15:48 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
PuP

"Makes her so happy
So I'll lie again."

Meanwhile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PuP: 09-11-2003 15:50.

09-11-2003 15:50 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead

Thanks alot...now it's running through my mind...Big Grin

I can't get you off of my mind.
I tell myself I will in time
But I can't get you
Off of my mind

09-11-2003 16:04 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

After the shovel, i won't be able to get you off my shirt, cap'n.
09-11-2003 16:07 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yeah, God's a laugh a minute with His funny book
But, friend, I'd take a second look
All that you're read in there is gonna come true
Even, Clyde, in spite of you

09-11-2003 18:16 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Your long year
ran right by here
Just another short day to me.

So how have you been
In your beatiful skin
Did you solve all the mysteries?

In your long year...

09-13-2003 16:17 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (7): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Thus Quoteh DA Raven

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH