Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Thus Quoteh DA Raven » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Thus Quoteh DA Raven 5 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.205 Votes - Average Rating: 8.20
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nuestra luna de miel, oye vaco mansando
Devina mujer estamos besando bailando el swim

09-15-2003 17:25 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oooh!!! You speak FRENCH!!!

Big Grin

Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-15-2003 17:51 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Oooh!!! You speak FRENCH!!!

Big Grin

Tongue

she's an airhead
and while I'm impressed with the length of those legs
she's not an intellectual giant....

09-15-2003 17:55 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

One has to apologize, even to the little guys

09-15-2003 19:28 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

i'm sorry pip.
09-15-2003 19:35 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Space Ghost
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-228.jpg

Registration Date: 02-07-2003

The Unattainable Earth Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Earth too huge to grasp
"Will" too wild to tame now
I'll be so bold to ask
Can I wear your name now?

Sign language is the best I can do
Learning to walk without gravity
And just when I think that I know you

Chorus:
In the unattainable earth
Amazed in these half-light days
In the unattainable earth
Language is weak, but I keep on speaking
Of the unattainable earth

Gestures freeze in the air
Filled by those born later
Dead men spoke words here
Heard before and after

My writing is just immense amazement
Should you really reveal anything
When I just misunderstand it?

(Chorus)

Down the twists and turns
Of a long, long story
I am here to learn
About the weight of glory

My questions right now don't need all the answers
Just, please don't ever let go of me
No, don't ever stop loving me

(Chorus)

Makes the color of right

Gravity and distance
Change the passage of light
Gravity and distance
Change the color of right

09-15-2003 19:53 Space Ghost is offline Send an Email to Space Ghost Search for Posts by Space Ghost Add Space Ghost to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Uno, dos, one two three is quatro

Yes you are, bix.

09-16-2003 13:47 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
PuP

Took a trip through the Dump and now I cannot stop thinking about these lyrics:

The Lucky Ones

from the album "Mr Buechner's Dream"
Music by Daniel Amos, Words by T.S. Taylor
©2001 Zoom Daddy/BMI

I can't really take it
So I'll just have to fake it
Pretend that I'm the lucky one
His deep pontification's
The source of my frustrations
I'm smiling and just acting dumb

He's repeating all the same old stories
He's the center of them all
He's reliving all the same sad glories
For aren't we all the lucky ones?

People think he's charming
Brilliant and disarming
Convinced that they're the fortunate sons
But he's so unrelenting
Blind and unrepenting
And pretty soon he's down to one

He's not listening to anything we're saying
Interupts before we're done
Doesn't know the heavy price he's paying
Aren't we all the lucky ones?

Chorus

Repeat 1st verse

10-13-2003 14:54 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

How retrospective of TST?

Ya think that a trip to the Dump inspired him?

10-13-2003 16:08 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Took a trip through the Dump and now I cannot stop thinking about these lyrics:

The Lucky Ones

been there

10-13-2003 18:21 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

a trip to the dump? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dumping on a long trip?

tripping on a dump?

What?!?!?!? You want this wrapped in ribbons and bows?????!!!

I'm gonna stop making sense. Confused Confused Confused Confused Cool
10-13-2003 19:20 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
PuP

RE: a trip to the dump? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
dumping on a long trip?

tripping on a dump?

What?!?!?!? You want this wrapped in ribbons and bows?????!!!

I'm gonna stop making sense. Confused Confused Confused Confused Cool

Don't stop making sense! People will think you are a psycho killer who loves setting buildings on fire.

10-14-2003 06:09 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

TAKE ME TO THE RIVERTAKE ME TO THE RIVER
10-14-2003 17:03 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
PuP

Do you need to rinse the sugar on your tongue?

10-14-2003 23:05 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
PuP

Back on topic, back to the top!

"Dressed in rags and riches, it dances over fallen bridges
Along the gutters and down the ditches
Across valleys and mountain ridges
A certain love"

03-14-2004 21:46 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by EdHead

Ahhh....thanx fer resurrecting this thread...

I forgot about this one!

"Let's toast the names
Of our old flames
As well as love possessed
And raise a cup
To giving up
The sins that we've confessed
Then cry some tears
For all the years
For things that might have been
The laughs, the wine
That shining time
That may never come again."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by EdHead: 03-14-2004 23:01.

03-14-2004 23:00 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

shedding the mortal coil...

watch me now!

I'm shedding the mortal coil...

03-15-2004 06:57 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

our boat upon the flood
the wood, the nails, the blood
it's strong and sure and red
and guided by the wounded hands

August 2005
03-15-2004 11:38 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Bryan Bryan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 11-13-2002

Do Graven Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"I'll send a chariot built with nails and wood
when the judgment comes
I'll send a chariot built with nails and wood
when the judgment comes
A horse named grace that I've taught to fly,
He'll by arriving by and by
To take you up yonder past the big blue sky
when the judgment comes."
03-15-2004 12:01 Bryan is offline Send an Email to Bryan Search for Posts by Bryan Add Bryan to your Buddy List
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

"(and oh my) how time flies,"
Say the eyes of the dusty old men
(oh my) the days rush by
You laugh it off
The years get lost
'Till (oh my) you're one of them.

Ain't it da truth!...

03-16-2004 13:37 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Thus Quoteh DA Raven

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH