Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - New Deadline » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit - New Deadline 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

RE: woggy! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
ix-nay on the int-hays
ettit GAY?
or YOU will be uilty-GAY!

No hints, beenie.......................

just tempting the heathens Smile

Can't wait!

I love Heathen bars! Pleased

~Groucho~
09-16-2003 23:56 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

UPDATE: More Negative Fruit Project

I have started the pages for each song but I still need pictures and information from some of yous guys. So far I only have pages for the songs that I have clips for. Hopefully more will be coming in next week. Smile

11 songs done, 1 rough mix, and several on the way?

More Negative Fruit

BD

09-20-2003 18:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How exciting!
09-20-2003 20:12 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

BD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our songs are finally done!! I laid down the last guitar part for Sail Me Away. Blackhat couldn't figure out what he wanted to do so he had me do it. It will be in the mail by Wednesday Big Grin

09-22-2003 21:40 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

woooo hoooo

I just updated your song info pages too, so check them out and make sure they are ok. Cool

BD

09-22-2003 22:11 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

RE: More Negative Fruit - New Deadline Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for extending the deadline BD. Gives me a chance to still get mine done. Here's hopin'.......

JB
09-24-2003 06:26 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

09-24-2003 10:11 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Hey Sir Dork,

Neverland Ballroom is not an NC as your MNF page suggests.

tsuJ thguoht i dluow tel uoy wonk!
09-24-2003 14:15
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

Frown Commander's Negative Fruit Submission Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying
Dearest BD,
Thanks for all your work on this.
Mortal Coil had a major crisis in that we discovered that it looked like there was already an artist known as "Mortal Coil" with a possible submission of Beautiful One and/or something else.
So Commander and his mates had to scramble to decide on another name for their band.
But we should have pictures before Nov 1 and then we should have a recording of a song on Nov 1.....
At least that is the plan,
You heard it here first!
09-24-2003 14:36 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: Commander's Negative Fruit Submission Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Democracy's Blind
Crying
Dearest BD,
Mortal Coil had a major crisis in that we discovered that it looked like there was already an artist known as "Mortal Coil" with a possible submission of Beautiful One and/or something else.
So Commander and his mates had to scramble to decide on another name for their band.
But we should have pictures before Nov 1 and then we should have a recording of a song on Nov 1.....
You heard it here first!

so is MoRTaL CoiL a band or not... Confused

are you still going by that name for Nov. 1st show ?

DaLe

09-24-2003 14:40 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Democracy's Blind Democracy's Blind is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 08-22-2003

RE: Commander's Negative Fruit Submission Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
so is MoRTaL CoiL a band or not... Confused
are you still going by that name for Nov. 1st show ?
DaLe

Well, I can't speak for "the band" but unfortunately it is true!
The name is not Mortal Coil anymore!
They had to come up with a new name!
Commander said he might create a New Thread on the DAMB to help pick a name!!!
Wouldn't that be great!
I am going to suggest the name "SMASHING AVOCADOES"!!! !!!
What do you think of that!
I also like "BOMBS AND MONEY" !!!
09-24-2003 14:52 Democracy's Blind is offline Send an Email to Democracy's Blind Search for Posts by Democracy's Blind Add Democracy's Blind to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp
Hey Sir Dork,

Neverland Ballroom is not an NC as your MNF page suggests.

tsuJ thguoht i dluow tel uoy wonk!

ooops

I fix that right now

09-24-2003 15:01 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

done Cool

09-24-2003 15:02 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Commander said he might create a New Thread on the DAMB to help pick a name!!!
Wouldn't that be great!

YeS it would

quote:
I am going to suggest the name "SMASHING AVOCADOES"!!! !!!
What do you think of that!
I also like "BOMBS AND MONEY" !!!

...um, you may want to get Ken Olsen's opinion on those
CC & Slappedhard may go for those but Ken probably won't...

09-24-2003 15:04 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Crying
Dearest BD,
You heard it here first!

I can't remember who Mortal Coil is? I have searched through my emails but I can't find any from him. It's been a while since he posted here too. so I don't know if he is still doing the song.

I'll try and email him through the DAmb and see if I get a response.

BD

09-24-2003 15:07 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
Tim Chandler will like us I'm sure. Three bass players and a drummer. We're like the antithisis of the White Stripes (think about it, you'll get it).

So you are Spinal Tap? Tongue

09-24-2003 15:08 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

more like the brown lines ...

09-24-2003 18:44 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

BD!?

Did everything turn out Ok with our tape?? Are you having any problems???

D8 Big Grin

10-09-2003 08:49 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
BD!?

Did everything turn out Ok with our tape?? Are you having any problems???

D8 Big Grin

to the top

10-09-2003 08:52 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Uncle Ralph
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-608.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2002
Location: "I intend to live forever - so far, so good." Steven Wright

I think BD told me that the tape sounded great! Cool

10-09-2003 09:01 Uncle Ralph is offline Send an Email to Uncle Ralph Search for Posts by Uncle Ralph Add Uncle Ralph to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - New Deadline

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH