Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - New Deadline » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit - New Deadline 5 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i will breath deeply with you anytime, Jev. These WA boys are snobs!
11-24-2003 22:47 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No no no, Theo is not a slob at all. He uses a napkin and a knife and fork.

He's a gracious man - I'll ask him about the song. I had just assumed it would be a good fit, but he may feel that as he already has two songs ...

I could ask BD to use the Arthur Fhardi song with Me, Theo and Wes

11-25-2003 11:01 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

THEO WHERE ARE YOU!

11-25-2003 15:18 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

come out come out where ever you are!

11-25-2003 15:18 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso

I could ask BD to use the Arthur Fhardi song with Me, Theo and Wes

Big Grin

"My name is Theo... OHHHHHH"

Tongue Tongue Tongue

11-25-2003 16:27 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

He was soooo funny. He was just reading and singing ... to bad Wes was sick as a dog when he was up. He was a good sport - unlike THEO who had a rock star moment and threw down the sheet music and stomped around in a fit.

11-25-2003 16:54 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

You know how those "rock stars" are Roll Eyes

Tongue

11-25-2003 17:40 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
... to bad Wes was sick as a dog when he was up. He was a good sport -

yeah, but if anyone saw it they would be sick.....and i would be all over again!

let it be a memory. Smile

11-25-2003 17:59 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

I agree ... Wes, it's not a pleasant viewing experience.

Hey BDasso, can you make an MP3 of the Breathe Deep song and send Theo a link so he can hear what it sounds like?

11-25-2003 18:01 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:

Hey BDasso, can you make an MP3 of the Breathe Deep song and send Theo a link so he can hear what it sounds like?

sure..... Smile )

as soon I get some time....

I haven't gotten that far in the video yet
Roll Eyes

11-25-2003 23:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

HOLY COW!!!!

this is much harder this time around!

I haven't been able to come up with a track list yet that works! We have TOO MUCH material this time around! I don't think it will all fit on 2 80min CDs. Shocked

I'm gonna keep working DAmb it.... Mad

It may not be the smoothest track list but you can always make up your own later! Tongue

BD

(what was up with all the long versions this time around? Roll Eyes )

12-05-2003 16:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:

sure..... Smile )

as soon I get some time....

I haven't gotten that far in the video yet
Roll Eyes

I don't think I can fit any of the live stuff..... Crying

I'm trying to fit a song in from Gloryhound since they don't have one on the set yet.

BD

12-05-2003 16:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
HOLY COW!!!!

(what was up with all the long versions this time around? Roll Eyes )

who's doing prog da?

i must have a.d.d. since after about 3 1/2 mins. i am looking for the "next button".

Big Grin

12-05-2003 16:46 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

All those greedy bastards who have more than one song could perhaps do a mercy kill on the one they like least. Then there'll be room for the Hounds.

12-05-2003 21:07 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Yeah you can just always pick one and all the leftover tracks could be
MP3ed. Or saved for the next release.

We had to drop some tracks when we did When Worlds Collide, we
intended to do volume Two and use those tracks on that. We just
have not had time, funds, or enough tracks to do volume two yet.

But we just had to pick and choose tracks to go on Volume one.
There just was no other choice.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-05-2003 21:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

You can always borrow a page from, who was it..... m8?, and speed up everything to make more room! Shocked Big Grin Then again, maybe not....

Seriously, though, if you have to cut some songs to make room for all to have at least one I can live with that. And if one of 'em's mine, just don't make me choose which. My wife sings one and my daughter sings the other and I don't want to be the one to tell EITHER of them that I did the hatchet job!!! I hafta live with 'em! Frown Frown

JB

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by jwaltb: 12-05-2003 21:40.

12-05-2003 21:27 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thanks guys!

All the songs plus 2 short videos come in at 1.37 GB, which should just fit on two 700 MB discs.

If not... I'll put the Videos as downloads and then all the music will fit, or maybe just a song or two will be for download. Smile I haven't decided yet.

I'd hate to leave off anything just in case we don't do this again. Roll Eyes

I'm still impressed by the overwhelming amount of people who wanted to or did do a song or two. We have over 60 songs with damb it and MNF and other fan projects can barely fill one disc! Granted we don't have any rules on recording and we let all entrys go on the project. But I would think even with a few more stringent rules we would have more than one discs worth. (I like a lot of the less produced tunes and wouldn't have it any other way!) It's been said before and I'm saying it again.

DAMBERS ROCK! Pleased

BD

12-05-2003 23:17 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

and so do you bd!!!

12-06-2003 01:04 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Here Hear to his most Dorkiness!

Wes, looking forward to hearing your full version of the pool.

12-06-2003 02:24 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Amen.

12-06-2003 23:01 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - New Deadline

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH