Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pictures of Mr. Parrot » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pictures of Mr. Parrot
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Okay, lemme try it Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
ya hafta press alt and type 0153 and let go at the same time to get ™

OH, WOW, IT WORKS!

Do you know any other tricks???

╥≤
↑
╨
Oooo, lookeee..........you can do that "alt" + numbers and do all sorts of fun things.......
⌠
ö

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-30-2002 15:42 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

including Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

alt 666

Ü

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
05-30-2002 15:54 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

ÜÜÜ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Über Parrot
Thanks ™ !

I use alt 666 for my Ü.........I may have to change it because of the 666 part....now I'm really scared......I never noticed it before.........Maybe I'm being used by the Devil?.......no can't be......not me........not Übe..I mean Uber.....arrrrrrggggggggCrying Confused Crying Confused

it's SATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....N

thanks for the tip on Üsing alt 666........Übie.

WOW, I'm HEALED! I typed 666 without even flinching.
+
alt 555 produces a cross, so now I'm just fine, thank you very much.
╝ooo, look what alt 444 does.

I FEEL like a kid with a new toy!

THANK YOU, Jesus Smile

05-30-2002 16:01 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Anything? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by ™
I promise! I'll do anything to make it up to ya-

Wow..............that's scary.

05-30-2002 16:02 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ü++ªo?-Ü??? Confused

05-30-2002 16:51 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you people are amused by the littlest things.

Just my 2¢ worth‼

╘╦╧═╝

Big Grin
BD

05-30-2002 18:37 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

neeeett-ooo! Pleased

06-04-2002 02:33 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Shemp
unregistered

Enough of the evil demon codes....

back to the thread topic

I did some research on Mr. Parrots geneology and found a picture of his great-great-great grand pappy, Sir ChÜber Parrot (the T is silent)

He really enjoyed his crumpets!
06-05-2002 07:48
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Hey.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey! I didn't know people outside of the NYMetro area KNEW about Gerald Nadler!

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-05-2002 08:22 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Shemp
Enough of the evil demon codes....

back to the thread topic

I did some research on Mr. Parrots geneology and found a picture of his great-great-great grand pappy, Sir ChÜber Parrot (the T is silent)

He really enjoyed his crumpets!

very nice......looks allot like him

BD Big Grin

06-05-2002 08:47 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Here we have a very young Über before his first t-ball game busy doin sumthin... hard to tell exactly...

06-05-2002 11:17
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

I dig that!
Just trying to reach LL status!
LK-9

06-05-2002 22:22 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
I dig that!
LK-9

u n me both!
06-06-2002 08:37
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
I dig that!
LK-9

u n me both!

n me 2

But like you both, I'm there now.
06-06-2002 09:12 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Scuse me while I get in the passing lane...
06-06-2002 11:51
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Scuse me while I get in the passing lane...

Oh, very funny. Tongue
06-06-2002 17:53 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

I can't see you in my rear view mirror....

oh

there

you

are

06-06-2002 17:58 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Meep Meep...
06-09-2002 14:47
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Meep Meep...

Holy cow! 340! You've gone crazy. I don't think I'm gonna catch up with you again now...
06-09-2002 17:08 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

But I'm sure going to try...
06-09-2002 17:11 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Pictures of Mr. Parrot

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH