Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Little Red Riding Hood » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Little Red Riding Hood 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Little Red Riding Hood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ya know, I had an opportunity to listen to this lovely collection a couple of times this weekend whilst on a road-trip.

and I must say I loved it...............

really.............

Even the Indigestion song Smile Smile Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-31-2003 22:04 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That your first time hearing it?

~Groucho~
08-31-2003 22:05 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Thread Starter Thread Started by Woggy
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yup.

I wanted to listen in the car - unfettered by noise and distraction.......and I had an hour drive there and back, so it was perfect Smile

Good stuff !

08-31-2003 22:32 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Cool! It is a great album!! Smile )

~Groucho~
08-31-2003 22:34 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

RE: Little Red Riding Hood Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Ya know, I had an opportunity to listen to this lovely collection a couple of times this weekend whilst on a road-trip.

and I must say I loved it...............

really.............

Even the Indigestion song Smile Smile Smile

I am a sucker for the "Gene" songs, like "Jimmy" & "Dunce Cap." As much as I liked Gene in Adam Again, I think he touched my heart more as a Lost Dog.

The lyrics to "Imagine That" blow me away. "Jesus Loves You, Brian Wilson" not only is a good "Beach Boys" tribute, but also expresses my feelings about Brian Wilson, too.

This album is full of great tunes.

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
08-31-2003 22:53 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, Queen Woggy, where'dja go on this road trip?

If it is official royal business that you are unable to share with your humble lowly subjects due to matters of kingdomly security, I understand. However, if I'm not being too bold or nosey, condescend to your subjects and share a little of yourself with us.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
08-31-2003 23:26 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

The Kerr girls next door are becoming very fond of the indigestion song. i may win the neighborhood yet!
08-31-2003 23:29 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Thread Starter Thread Started by Woggy

I think if I hadda pick one or two, I'd say:

No Ship Coming In
Dunce Cap

and I loved Little Red Riding Hood, and I'm a Loser Smile

08-31-2003 23:30 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Queen Woggy
You'st took a trip without informing the Commander, shame on thee!
Say four Our Fathers, and two Hail Marys.
09-01-2003 15:31 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Hail Marry? Woggy's a quarterback? Confused

~Groucho~
09-01-2003 16:50 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Sorry, I guess it was a quarterback sneak then....
09-01-2003 17:59 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

No more sneaking, my queen. Your subjects desire transparency.
09-01-2003 21:38 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

LRRH is my favorite Dogs album! Cool

Of course I tend to like the first three over the newer ones! Wink

09-02-2003 09:11 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
LRRH is my favorite Dogs album! Cool

Of course I tend to like the first three over the newer ones! Wink

hey dennis... you spelled "two" wrong.... Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-02-2003 12:21 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Little Red Riding Hood

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH