Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My Copy » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My Copy 4 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Rock Sombrero
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 08-28-2003

My Copy Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey creepies,

How do you like my new name?

'Cause my mind is like one.
08-28-2003 19:53 Rock Sombrero is offline Send an Email to Rock Sombrero Search for Posts by Rock Sombrero Add Rock Sombrero to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

R U like that ROCK dude that's always sayin' stuff like, "Can you smell what the ROCK'S cookin'?" ? Confused

08-28-2003 21:05 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Rock Sombrero
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 08-28-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Rock Sombrero
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nah. I'm more like the guy who sweats almost as much as I have hair on my chest!

'Cause my mind is like one.
08-28-2003 23:19 Rock Sombrero is offline Send an Email to Rock Sombrero Search for Posts by Rock Sombrero Add Rock Sombrero to your Buddy List
Bubba Death Machine
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 05-28-2002
Location: Comin' to yer town.... we'll help you kick the devil's ass for Jesus!

Thumb Up! Du-hu-huuuuuuuuude! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Rock Sombrero
Hey creepies,

How do you like my new name?

That name, like, ROCKS, dude!!!

Do you know, like, Los Lobos or something?

Vinny Foster (vocals, bass) * Lenny Gwineer (axe) * R. Brown (skins)
08-29-2003 10:42 Bubba Death Machine is offline Send an Email to Bubba Death Machine Homepage of Bubba Death Machine Search for Posts by Bubba Death Machine Add Bubba Death Machine to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

I'm always curious about the names you people use. I grabbed my handle from the liner notes on Sacred Cows and I see many of you have DA related names as well. I get Driver8 and BigDork, but where do the rest of you get your goofy personas?

August 2005
08-29-2003 11:49 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
I'm always curious about the names you people use. I grabbed my handle from the liner notes on Sacred Cows and I see many of you have DA related names as well. I get Driver8 and BigDork, but where do the rest of you get your goofy personas?

When I started working my current job, I was the youngest in the department. Everyone referred to me as the "young pup". Eventually, it was shortened to "pup".

08-29-2003 12:04 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

My parents gave me my name. Crying

Tongue

No, I've been using Squidzit for some time on the net at different sites. I just stuck together two words that I figured no one would have any reason to stick together. It sounded good, I've never had a problem with anyone else already having that same handle, and it made me feel all squishy and full of pus. Roll Eyes

~Groucho~
08-29-2003 13:07 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Ewwwwww! Shocked Why would you want to feel like that!

08-29-2003 13:22 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Roll Eyes

~Groucho~
08-29-2003 13:30 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

i only use my real name...... Red Face

08-29-2003 13:49 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

mine was a long and arduous process.....
first i used "larry" the name my parental figures bestowed upon me at birth. then, i ever so creatively added the initial of my surname "L" to the end of it, thus creating my very interesting and thought provoking name

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

08-29-2003 14:06 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

me too! Tongue

08-29-2003 14:12 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
quote:

me too! Tongue

Tongue

08-29-2003 14:15 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
quote:
quote:

me too! Tongue

Yeah and I am a real Dr! Tongue

08-29-2003 14:15 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
quote:
quote:

me too! Tongue

conventions or protocols? Confused

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Joey T.: 08-29-2003 14:21.

08-29-2003 14:17 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

me too! Tongue

protocol?

everybody lies on MB! Shocked

08-29-2003 14:21 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

me too! Tongue

protocol?

no, i meant are you one of them protocol doctors? Shocked

08-29-2003 14:22 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

me too! Tongue

protocol?

no, i meant are you one of them protocol doctors? Shocked

Oh!

Just a minute while I slip on me GLOVE! Shocked Evil Tongue

08-29-2003 14:32 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

me too! Tongue

protocol?

well!

I never! Shocked

08-29-2003 14:39 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Shocked

Tongue

08-29-2003 14:39 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My Copy

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH