Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Squidzit's appetite speaks to him in this thread » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Squidzit's appetite speaks to him in this thread 3 Votes - Average Rating: 4.003 Votes - Average Rating: 4.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Squidzit's appetite speaks to him in this thread Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You say you love pasta, yet without shame I have seen you eating Chinese food, and Mexican food. You sank to a new low just last week as I saw you gorging on a Greek Gyro. Can this continue? Will your love for all types of ethnic food come between you and pasta? Can there be only one food in your life or are you compeled to run from one type to another. Where will all this lead to?

Roll Eyes

~Groucho~
08-23-2003 14:52 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
The Prime Alias The Prime Alias is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 08-04-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I LOVE PASTA!! EVEN IF IT WAS THEM SISSY ITALIANS THAT INVENTED IT!! Mad

08-23-2003 22:30 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Thread Starter Thread Started by Squidzit
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for taking notice of my thread PTA, everyone else seems to be shunning me. Confused Do I offend? Sniff, sniff?

~Groucho~
08-23-2003 22:32 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Mad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You didn't have your first Gyro last week!

You were well-acquainted or experienced with gyros when i met you. Fraud!!
08-24-2003 01:08 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

dwD speaks to Squidzit's hunger in this post Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes, pasta is sweet.

And everybody ignored my post too so, welcome!

It's the banquet at the thread's end.
08-24-2003 14:28 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i would have preferred Olive Garden's Crawfish Alfrdeo over my sorry lunch.
08-24-2003 16:03 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

i'm bar-b-quing chicken breasts and hot dogs... i could cook up some pasta with it to make it italian.....
but i don't think i will... Pleased

08-24-2003 16:09 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Just slop some of Newman's sauce on those breasts.
08-24-2003 16:20 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

don't have any.. but put some hot wing sauce.... Pleased
and a little hair of the dog to drink.... Evil

08-24-2003 16:38 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Just slop some of Newman's sauce on those breasts.

I'm sorry. What are we talking about again?

08-24-2003 23:14 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

chicken....

08-24-2003 23:39 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

08-24-2003 23:48 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
SuperChicken
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 05-22-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

Big Grin

08-24-2003 23:50 SuperChicken is offline Send an Email to SuperChicken Search for Posts by SuperChicken Add SuperChicken to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

"When you find youself in danger, [When you find yourself sans pasta]

When you're threatened by a stranger, [When your bbq is sparse]

When it looks like you will take a lickin', [When there is no sauce for lickin]

(puk, puk, puk, puk)

There is someone waiting,

Who will hurry up and rescue you,

just Call for Super Chicken!

(puk, ack!)

Fred, if you're afraid you'll have to overlook it,

Besides you knew the job was dangerous when you took it

(puk, ack!)

He will drink his super sauce

And throw the bad guys for a loss

And he will bring them in alive and kickin'

(puk, puk, puk, puk)

There is one thing you should learn

When there is no one else to turn to

Call for Super Chicken!

(puk, puk, puk, puk)

Call for Super Chicken!

(puk, ack!)"
08-25-2003 00:18 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This thread is great! Big Grin

~Groucho~
08-27-2003 20:44 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

wow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I remember Super Chicken-
that IS scarey!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-27-2003 21:47 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Yeah, I wouldn't expect someone your age to remember breakfast! Confused

Tongue

~Groucho~
08-27-2003 21:49 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Squidzit's appetite speaks to him in this thread

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH