Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB Calendar » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAMB Calendar
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I hereby promise no wind instruments on Joel.

Baxter, don't feel silly, I created the alter egos in 1984, and I've tried numerous times to kill them off, just can't do it.

I've gone so far as creating an intricate history for the band, starting in 1963, and more or less petering out when the band did around 1989.

I've since been able to do solo Banos shows on occasion.

Here's the bands real (no kidding for real) discography from 1984 - 1988
The Banos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Jevon the Tall: 08-26-2003 11:07.

08-26-2003 11:02 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
bret bret is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 08-08-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall

Baxter, don't feel silly, I created the alter egos in 1984, and I've tried numerous times to kill them off, just can't do it.

I've gone so far as creating an intricate history for the band, starting in 1963, and more or less petering out when the band did around 1989.

I've since been able to do solo Banos shows on occasion.

Here's the bands real (no kidding for real) discography from 1984 - 1988
The Banos

Diggin' on some "Banos" MP3's right now!

Stylin' in my buddy's '34 Ford Roadster
08-26-2003 12:53 bret is offline Send an Email to bret Homepage of bret Search for Posts by bret Add bret to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of bret: forty dlux
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

NO SHEEP JOKES!!!

08-26-2003 19:44 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Hey, I was just a kid, cut me some slack. I was about as old as Arctic back then.

08-26-2003 21:39 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Could the Banos open at the CA DA ?
08-26-2003 23:17 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Could the Banos open at the CA DA ?

Nahahahahah...

08-26-2003 23:32 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAMB Calendar

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH