Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Are you Straight, or do you Mix things up? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Are you Straight, or do you Mix things up?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes
11-23-2002 06:50 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by baxter
no, i'm a social worker

but i do herd goats...

just don't mess with the sheep the way B Diddy and dennis do and you'll be ok....... Shocked

Shocked

11-23-2002 08:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

the biddy is getting tired of all the sheep jokes...

can't say that i blame him.
11-23-2002 09:53 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

I guess I can understand that.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....but let's face it, we can all use a sheep laugh anywhere we can get it...

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
11-23-2002 10:47 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

shaken-not stirred Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the only time I ever hit random was
to try the DAMBIt snips..and once before that by accident.
guess I like things in a particular order
(even though I dont smoke afterward......
jiminY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-23-2002 13:59 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:

ok, I'll lay of biddy, but dennis doesn't seem to mind. Big Grin

11-23-2002 18:50 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

ok, I'll lay of biddy, but dennis doesn't seem to mind. Big Grin

Roll Eyes
11-23-2002 18:55 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

B Diddy is 333, that's half of BD... Ok, fine, no more sheep jokes! Big Grin

well.....unless dennis or somebody else starts it.. Evil

11-23-2002 18:58 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
B Diddy
Luteous Llama

Roll Eyes
11-23-2002 19:15 B Diddy is offline Search for Posts by B Diddy Add B Diddy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by B Diddy
Roll Eyes

ok, I'll stop it! Big Grin

11-23-2002 22:50 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

-ya know... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this is exactly what I'm talkin' 'bout

low brow

sophomoric

Red Face

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
11-24-2002 00:11 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

So, what your saying is that the Lord will separate the sheep from the goats, and this kind of talk is not appropriate for the sheep? Ok, I'll chill it... Smile

11-24-2002 00:19 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Smile )

(hey, don't read between th' lines)

11-24-2002 01:19 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Point taken, point understood... Wink

11-24-2002 02:22 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Strong point?

Weak point?
11-24-2002 12:10 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

BAAAAAAAAAA! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sheep are really man's "best friend"

11-24-2002 14:10 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Sheep are really man's "best friend"

now, stop that! Wink

11-24-2002 14:52 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Phoebe Cates Phoebe Cates is a female
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-26-2002

I'm straight.
11-24-2002 16:01 Phoebe Cates is offline Send an Email to Phoebe Cates Search for Posts by Phoebe Cates Add Phoebe Cates to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Rachel to th' rescue Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"...all those moments will be lost, in time,
like tears...in rain..."

-still gets me every time I hear him say it. I hafta hand it to ya Gamgee, you're right, but not because of Harrison...

d o a n d r o i d s d r e a m o f e l e c t r i c s h e e p

11-25-2002 01:27 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Are you Straight, or do you Mix things up?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH