Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » THE POWER OF ROCK/ My new heavy metal band » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page THE POWER OF ROCK/ My new heavy metal band 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.006 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-26-2003 14:07 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-26-2003 14:30 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what about spinal tap? Tongue

08-26-2003 15:23 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-26-2003 15:30 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
Berger, this really should be in the Off-Topic forum. Otherwise we may have to report this post to the moderator.

oh, grow up!

.......like the moderator cares.......................

(um, gee, does he? Jason? Are we gonna get group slapped for this, or is Berger the only one?)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-26-2003 15:34 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

09-03-2003 13:51 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Arthur Fhardi Arthur Fhardi is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 09-05-2003

RE: THE POWER OF ROCK/ My new heavy metal band Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am so very glad for you, BRA. It's been a while - but I'd like to reconnect and make amends. If you're ever in Pacoima, shoot me

an email

(ha ha...)

Art
09-05-2003 14:28 Arthur Fhardi is offline Search for Posts by Arthur Fhardi Add Arthur Fhardi to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BRA?

Is poor Berger gynecomastic too?
09-05-2003 22:09 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Bax! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Squeak English there boy-

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-05-2003 23:47 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

OK,

With all of his other body problems, like sweet potato elbows, does he also got enormous boobs?
09-06-2003 00:17 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
Berger, this really should be in the Off-Topic forum. Otherwise we may have to report this post to the moderator.

oh, grow up!

.......like the moderator cares.......................

(um, gee, does he? Jason? Are we gonna get group slapped for this, or is Berger the only one?)

Kind of a silly post since Berger himself is on-topic just by being here! He is part of the topic! Wink

09-06-2003 11:13 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

i would even listen if berger made a ccm record...... he could come on here and speak in french and it would still be on-topic! Cool

09-06-2003 11:45 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Ruth Loves Me Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I heard a rumor that Ruth will be playing tambourine with the band.
09-09-2003 16:24 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

After hearing that Berger had second thoughts, deciding to go with Goldie Hawn as a Riki M- like go go dancer:

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by baxter: 09-09-2003 21:09.

09-09-2003 21:05 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Can this guy, strike a triangle for you, Berger? You need at least one band member who really cares.

09-09-2003 22:16 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Can this guy, strike a triangle for you, Berger? You need at least one band member who really cares.

yep... that post killed a perfectly good thread.... Frown

03-16-2004 14:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

C'est pourquoi le ministre de l'Education propose aujourd'hui aux jeunes de prendre connaissance d'un guide "pour faire face au racisme, à l'antisémitisme et aux dérives communautaires", précise le compte-rendu du Conseil des ministres. gggggggkkkkxx! Ce projet vient compléter le vote de la loi encadrant, en application du principe de laïcité, le port de signes ou de tenues manifestant une appartenance religieuse, dans les écoles, collèges et lycées publics! ggk

03-18-2004 16:01 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Bryan Bryan is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 11-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
C'est pourquoi le ministre de l'Education propose aujourd'hui aux jeunes de prendre connaissance d'un guide "pour faire face au racisme, à l'antisémitisme et aux dérives communautaires", précise le compte-rendu du Conseil des ministres. gggggggkkkkxx! Ce projet vient compléter le vote de la loi encadrant, en application du principe de laïcité, le port de signes ou de tenues manifestant une appartenance religieuse, dans les écoles, collèges et lycées publics! ggk

Which being translated means...

"This is why the Minister for Education proposes today to the young people to take note of a guide "to face racism, with the anti-semitism and with the Community drifts", the report of the Council of the ministers gggggggkkkkxx specifies! This project comes to supplement the framing vote of the law, pursuant to the principle of secularity, the wearing of signs or behaviours expressing a religious membership, in the schools, colleges and colleges public! ggk"

Apparantly "ggk" means the same thing in French and English.
03-18-2004 16:12 Bryan is offline Send an Email to Bryan Search for Posts by Bryan Add Bryan to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

"drink the Living Water from the sprinklerhead....."

03-18-2004 16:14 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al

What? Of COURSE "ggk" means the same thing in French and English! Does that have to be explainede to you people?! hgggxk! gk

03-18-2004 16:23 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 3 4 [5] 6 7 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » THE POWER OF ROCK/ My new heavy metal band

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH