Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » THE POWER OF ROCK/ My new heavy metal band » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page THE POWER OF ROCK/ My new heavy metal band 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.006 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

SP ARm, how come you taste so good now?
08-25-2003 21:38 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey! Nicolas Cage! I hadn't thought of him. He's at least slightly insane!! He should be dancing in a big hoop-skirt! HAHAGGKXT! ...uh oh... where am I..

08-25-2003 21:39 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I TOLJA, Baxter..........it's the marshmallows and brown sugar!

BROWN SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-25-2003 21:39 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Hey! Nicolas Cage! I hadn't thought of him. He's at least slightly insane!! He should be dancing in a big hoop-skirt! HAHAGGKXT! ...uh oh... where am I..

WHAT??????????????????????????

no no no no no...........

Nic would never look good in a big hoop skirt, you silly Windex-sniffing fool! But, a loincloth???????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................
with a necklace of those funky green bulbs from The Rock.........yeah, baby!

08-25-2003 21:41 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Ewww! A loincloth and "funky green bulbs?" I need some Lavoris..

08-25-2003 21:43 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

"Tanga" is the Brazilian word for loincloth. i don't know how to translate green knobs?
08-25-2003 21:46 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-403.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2003

Car-man can open for em.....

08-25-2003 21:47 SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin is offline Send an Email to SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin Search for Posts by SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin Add SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

CAR-MAN!!! YEAH!!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1^%3@7*6&%$

08-25-2003 21:49 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

will the Tuxedo Clad Megastar have his dancing girls along??????????

and SATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN????????????? to bite the dust, of course!

How about the Tuxedo Clad Megastar in a loincloth??????

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

08-25-2003 21:50 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I resisted rating this thread until Woggy's last post.

08-25-2003 21:52 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

..I just lost my Lavoris on that Car-man image--I gotta go

08-25-2003 21:54 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i don't think winston would care for the C man, Berger. You might want to reconsider.
08-25-2003 21:54 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-403.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2003

....oh wait I was thinking of auto-man.

08-25-2003 22:06 SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin is offline Send an Email to SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin Search for Posts by SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin Add SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
I resisted rating this thread until Woggy's last post.

that was my evil twin.

really...................

muahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

08-25-2003 22:09 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

What?

08-25-2003 22:50 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAXXXXXkkvvvvvvvp..oh, man...

08-25-2003 22:51 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
i sent Spaceman Bill an e mail, and he would like to join the band as drummer adn spiritual consultant. He says he will bring the roadkill for all the session.
What should i tell him, Berger?

See if Turk Wendell or Mark Fidrych are available instead.... Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-26-2003 07:44 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

They could all be coifed in Fidyrch frizzies.
08-26-2003 09:23 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

YOU said "coif".

08-26-2003 12:38 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Berger, this really should be in the Off-Topic forum. Otherwise we may have to report this post to the moderator.

Also, you might have a lawsuit coming since there already exists a band named Forgone Conclusion .

http://mag.net.nz/magnet/music/music.htm

...or is that your band's website?

08-26-2003 14:06 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » THE POWER OF ROCK/ My new heavy metal band

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH