Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cornerstone Vote » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cornerstone Vote
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Aww... makes you all happy...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
09-02-2004 15:31 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LOL Big Grin

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
09-02-2004 16:26 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

I Want A Great C-stone '05 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cornerstone is still a great gathering... I haven't been since '02, but would love to have the opportunity to return to a great HISTORIC line-up...

I dig some of the new bands - ester drang, pedro, madison greene, denison marrs, among many others...

but, it isn't the same without some of our favorites... so here is hoping C-stone will reconsider and invite back...

77s
DA
LD
the Choir
DAS
Kemper Crabb
TST
M. Roe
P. Madeira
Mike Knott
LSU
B. Mallonee

that would be awesome...

I would be there...

~f

dit, dit, doo
09-07-2004 07:53 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
rob 3.0 rob 3.0 is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 08-28-2002

me too

gone, gone with God, but gone
09-07-2004 10:12 rob 3.0 is offline Send an Email to rob 3.0 Search for Posts by rob 3.0 Add rob 3.0 to your Buddy List
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cornerstone Vote

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH