Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cornerstone Vote » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cornerstone Vote
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Cornerstone Vote Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They have the vote thingy up on Cornerstone site,
and DA and 77s are not even on the list...

Vote for DA

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-18-2003 17:33 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes they are.

~Groucho~
08-18-2003 17:45 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Duh, I see what you mean! Sorry!Roll Eyes

~Groucho~
08-18-2003 17:50 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
neo
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2003

i voted... Cool

08-18-2003 19:12 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

That glows with warmth. Not one band I voted for on there!!!

08-18-2003 19:19 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Da, The Dogs, 77's, Choir...none?

~Groucho~
08-18-2003 19:23 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

They should have you vote per stage. In other words, who do you want to see on The Gallery Stage etc. Since DA, Lost Dogs, 77's usually play there. It's really not a fair way to vote the way they have it set up. Over the years the crowds have gotten younger (or I'm getting older) and there's so many new bands (alot of which sound the same). They really need to change the voting. Every year when DA, Lost Dogs, 77's play at the Gallery it's full. Well, I voted anyway. You should too!
08-18-2003 19:53 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

DA and the 7s are among the choices now but still not in the top 25.

Apart from POD, i didn't select any in the top 25.
08-18-2003 20:04 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

damb, it says I already voted.....

I forgot I did

08-18-2003 21:18 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Any way around that BD?

~Groucho~
08-18-2003 21:25 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

maybe if we were democrats?

08-18-2003 21:25 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DAmb Dem Dems!

~Groucho~
08-18-2003 23:00 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
maybe if we were democrats?

LOL

08-18-2003 23:49 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

One Bad Pig is still around? I haven't heard anything about them in ten years!

08-18-2003 23:53 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

now they are called

one sort of not so good pig

they've slowed down a lot over the years

08-18-2003 23:54 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
PuP

LOL

I suppose they've changed the lyrics to "I Scream Sunday" to " I SAID 'SUNDAY', TURN UP YOUR HEARING AID!"

08-19-2003 00:01 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Big Grin

08-19-2003 00:05 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

clear your cookies... but don't tell anyone I told you that..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-19-2003 02:17 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
PuP

Wink

08-19-2003 06:53 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Final Results* Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Final Results*

77s - 763 votes
Lost Dogs - 671 votes
Daniel Amos - 572 votes
The Choir - 571 votes
Mike Roe - 408 votes
Terry Taylor - 351 votes
Derri Daugherty - 295 votes

not bad, not GooD Frown

09-01-2004 10:54 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cornerstone Vote

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH