Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts! 10 Votes - Average Rating: 7.6010 Votes - Average Rating: 7.6010 Votes - Average Rating: 7.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Captain DA!!!

Super Eddie ?

08-23-2003 11:38 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My t-shirts were shipped on Monday and I didn't receive them today. It's Saturday. Oh well, maybe Monday.

08-23-2003 13:22 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Startin Mondy
Hes promotin DA
Shirts in the closet
with somethin to say
The band that hes totin
just won't go away
Startin Monday..........

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-23-2003 20:57 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

I got my shirt yesterday....the 77's self titled shirt....looks really good too. If anyone is on the fence about ordering one of these, I'd say go for it. The quality is really good on the one I got.

jeffrey k.

08-26-2003 10:43 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
Will my sweet long sleeved "Doppelganger" shirt draw out babes with most excellent taste? Most outstanding!

Wyld Stallions rule!

That So-Crates is a real babe magnet too! Big Grin

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-26-2003 10:47 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Hopefully mine will arrive today. I ordered Doppelganger and the 77's self titled one.

08-26-2003 11:12 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Hopefully mine will arrive today. I ordered Doppelganger and the 77's self titled one.

You should be able to check on where your shirts are by using the tracking number, or tracking number link they sent you when you ordered. It gives status and estimated delivery date...plus you can then call UPS with your tracking number and then ask where your order is as well...

jeffrey k.

08-26-2003 11:20 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I'll have to check that out. I must have misread my e-mail. I thought it said it was being sent out by usps, but it probably said ups. Thanks.

08-26-2003 11:29 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I just received both t-shirts. They did come by US Mail. They are great! I would encourage everyone to buy some.

Big Grin

08-26-2003 12:29 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Time for SCHOOL SHOPPING! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And don't you think all the little kiddies need this??

Swirling Eddies Lunch Box

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-26-2003 12:51 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Luteous Llama

quote:
I just received both t-shirts. They did come by US Mail. They are great! I would encourage everyone to buy some.

Big Grin

weird...my shirt came by UPS...but then you probably requested the 6-10 day "pack mule" shipping!

jeffrey k.

08-26-2003 13:02 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
quote:

Big Grin

weird...my shirt came by UPS...but then you probably requested the 6-10 day "pack mule" shipping!

jeffrey k.

that's what i did... ups sucks... who the hell is home in the middle of the day on a weekday? then you have to go pick it up somewhere when you are not... what a crappy way to do business.... Mad

08-26-2003 13:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

If I remember right, I just chose the cheapest shipping method.

BTW, what a great day. I'm off work. I have the new LOTR DVD. My t-shirts arrived today.

Now, where's the Bathtub Gin?

08-26-2003 13:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Maybe I ought to get a DA t-shirt and have them also write "Grand Encephalon" on it. Then again maybe not. No one will know what it is.

08-26-2003 13:41 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

who ordered what? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm just curious..
I ordered Shotgun Angel in Grey
and Briefing for the Ascent in White
Both short sleeve T's
and???....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-26-2003 14:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:

BTW, what a great day. I'm off work. I have the new LOTR DVD. My t-shirts arrived today.

why don'tcha whip us up a batch, Marky?

I'm kinda thirsty.

It's hotter than ................. well, you know..................

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-26-2003 15:03 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Serious Fun
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 08-07-2003

08-26-2003 15:14 Serious Fun is offline Send an Email to Serious Fun Search for Posts by Serious Fun Add Serious Fun to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
quote:

why don'tcha whip us up a batch, Marky?

I'm kinda thirsty.

It's hotter than ................. well, you know..................

I should. You are right. It is so very hot today. I haven't even checked the temperature, but I bet it is over 100 here.

08-26-2003 15:43 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
I'll have to check that out. I must have misread my e-mail. I thought it said it was being sent out by usps, but it probably said ups. Thanks.

If Fed-Ex and UPS merged would they be Fed-UP?

08-26-2003 15:51 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Still waiting on my international DHL -with no tracking number....

I want my DFBB Baseball shirt!

Then people can look at me weird(er)

08-26-2003 15:52 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 4 5 [6] 7 8 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH