Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts! 10 Votes - Average Rating: 7.6010 Votes - Average Rating: 7.6010 Votes - Average Rating: 7.60
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Email: Yup, we're still behind on email. We thought we would get caught up as soon as we got home from CA. But, we've actually been working non-stop on other things (like the Prickly Heats, the new Tshirts, websites, getting the fan clubs ready to hand over to new folks, etc).

Jason
What does it mean "Hand the fan clubs over to new folks"?
Commander
08-18-2003 13:14 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well, now...this is kinda cool...

08-18-2003 13:58 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote

Jason
What does it mean "Hand the fan clubs over to new folks"?
Commander

The fan clubs (including the 77s and Roe clubs) will soon be run by four new volunteers. We've been spending the last 2 weeks trying to get things ready for them to take them over.. updating lists, sending out the last of what we have, etc.

This will prevent any major fan club related store delays, like what happened to us in late May-June. It should also help out a little bit by reducing the amount of email we receive.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-18-2003 17:01 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

I ordered the "Doppelganger" long-sleever. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My second favorite DA disc, of cuss.

The first is Buechner but there is no Buechner Deluxe shirt yet.

Oh, and by the way... I'm ba-ack!!
DwD
08-18-2003 20:09 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Jason
Are the new fan club people local (live near you)? What are their responsibilities going to be, and what will you guys be doing?
I Get To Wondering.......
08-19-2003 06:07 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

No, the new fan club volunteers are from all over.. ones in Canada... one hangs around these parts. They'll be keeping track of who is on each club, making and shipping fan club discs.

With these helpful folks running the fan clubs - we'll be free to focus on running the store & websites and working on new releases (which is what we enjoy the most and we've barely had any time for lately, thanks to the fan clubs).

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-19-2003 06:30 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Has anyone received their t-shirts yet? Mine were mailed out on Monday. Hopefully I'll receive them this week.

08-20-2003 11:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Keep your shirt on.

Get it?

I slay me.

08-20-2003 13:50 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i must have! Big Grin

08-20-2003 13:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

The email said mine was sent out last Friday - but they said overseas orders can take up to 4 weeks!!

I don't think it will take that long - normally 2 weeks.

But anyway *sigh*

Well if I can't have an original CD or re-rleased this is the next best thing.

Front

Back

08-20-2003 16:11 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
i must have! Big Grin

and i just ordered! Smile )

08-20-2003 19:56 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

My next shirt shall be... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...either the Darn Floor or the Kalhoun.

Now that I'm dealing with Cafe Press myself, I'm curious about the quality of their merchandise... Not that my stuff is in the same eschelon as DA's...

I'm not insane or nothing...
DwD
08-20-2003 21:23 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I had to spend my t-shirt $ on a new mic to record for MNF! Frown

We better do a DAmb good job! Red Face

Pleased

~Groucho~
08-20-2003 23:00 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

~Groucho~
08-20-2003 23:02 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
I had to spend my t-shirt $ on a new mic to record for MNF! Frown

We better do a DAmb good job! Red Face

Pleased

You gonna use it for your sediment original too???

08-20-2003 23:19 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't sing! Driver does!

~Groucho~
08-20-2003 23:21 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

08-21-2003 05:56 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

I ordered one of the 77's baseball jerseys last week....looking forward to getting it too. I've been in the (for me) 3 month process of setting up a merch section in cafe'press that will include a wide variety of lo-fidelity gear, as well as (pending his approval) Derri t-shirts, some Adam Again "Ten Songs" gear, and some Lost Dogs "Via Chicago" gear that will have some various designs. Soon....it will be ready soon...

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

08-21-2003 13:53 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What I wanna know is: Where I do I get that t-shirt Mike's wearing on the Dogs DVD? THAT's a cool t-shirt....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-21-2003 14:00 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve

I like the Lunchbox! Cool

08-21-2003 14:14 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Pages (8): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » T-shirts! T-shirts! T-shirts!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH