Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - It's August!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit - It's August!!!!!! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
I am having great difficulty with my one. Mad

How can I get voice samples out of Dance Stop from the CD?

If I can't get samples then this may end up an unlistenable cheesy mish-mash - just how Terry likes them Smile Or so I"m told.

what parts are you trying to get?

send me an email and I'll see if I can help.

BD
08-12-2003 23:38 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey...big dork.

can you kindly change one of my song submissions from "the bubble bursts" to "tiny town".

i thank you in advance for your prompt action. Smile

-wes

08-13-2003 02:15 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

good choice on the new song selection! Big Grin

done
08-13-2003 07:02 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered

Sir Dorkness,

I'm still working on Neverland Ballroom & Babble On II. Hope to be done soon... hmmmm Soon... Anyone doing Soon?
08-13-2003 07:16
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Soon is not on the list yet
08-13-2003 07:23 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

back to the top.

08-21-2003 21:36 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Soon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It'd be fun if someone could work up the b-ground of "Soon", then circulate a WAV on disc to everyone with computer capacity, who would then record a harmony overdub on the big finale...

It could be like "We Are The DAmbed", only less so.

DwD
08-21-2003 21:59 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Grand Encephalon

That's a DAmb good idea.

08-21-2003 22:11 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: Soon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
It'd be fun if someone could work up the b-ground of "Soon", then circulate a WAV on disc to everyone with computer capacity, who would then record a harmony overdub on the big finale...

DwD

ok, who do you want to sent it to first? Wink Tongue

08-21-2003 22:13 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Tiny town?
08-22-2003 01:16 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Tiny Town

from the album "Outdoor Elvis"
Words and Music by Camarillo Eddy
©1989 Broken Songs

calling all the ants
this is our last chance
trumpet of the saints
call the heads of states

and let's all kill the giants
let's all kill the giants
of tiny town

hold the torches high
lay them down to die
they know more than we know
and all they do is grow

so let's all kill the giants
of tiny town

hang moss upon their visions
put glass around their dreams
dissension is their mission
tenacious in their schemes

so let's all kill the giants
of tiny town

divide the wheat and tares
and set the traps and snares
put rebellion down
it's safe in tiny town

'cause we've all killed the giants
we've all killed the giants
tiny town
(it’s safe in tiny town

08-22-2003 09:58 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

my mind is going...
08-22-2003 10:00 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

RE: Soon Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy

DwD

ok, who do you want to sent it to first? Wink Tongue

this would be cool Pleased

08-22-2003 10:01 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Smile Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-22-2003 12:05 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Then a voice said, "YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I said...

Uh... Okay. Let me see if I can scratch up a piano-synth part that remotely sounds like "Soon", but don't make this an official entry yet. I need to see if it'll pass the 'suck-cess' plateau first.

It's one thing if I ruin a DA song, and quite another if I make other boardmembers complicit!

DwD
08-22-2003 15:39 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Well, I laid down my bass track on our songs for MNF tonight! I think we did a great job, but I am a lttle biased. Pleased You all will just have to wait and see how good or bad we sound. Driver, and my older brother still have to lay down one more guitar track and then we are all done. We will get the tape off to BD and be finished. This is sooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!! Smile )

~Groucho~
08-26-2003 22:20 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I don't think I will get Dance Stop (techno House mix) done - I just can't get the dagnabbbit thing to work

Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Captain Pedantic: 08-26-2003 22:33.

08-26-2003 22:32 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

We WERE going to do 5 songs, but it was much harder than we thought it would be. This is the first time any of us have done anything like this. It's been about 8 years since I've played bass and I was very rusty. We were only able to pull off 2 songs in the time we had. Driver and I are going to TRY and do 1 more, but that's not certain. So I know where you're coming from Captain. Believe me, I know.

~Groucho~
08-26-2003 22:36 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Don't forget your original for sediment. I wants it please Tongue

08-27-2003 01:55 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i'm anxious to hear them, Squid.
08-27-2003 01:57 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - It's August!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH