Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - It's August!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit - It's August!!!!!! 3 Votes - Average Rating: 7.003 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Don't forget your original for sediment. I wants it please Tongue

I'm starting work on that today. When is it due?

~Groucho~
08-27-2003 08:59 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
i'm anxious to hear them, Squid.

They turned out good. Of course, all I do is play bass. The lowly bass player, last on the food chain! Boo hoo! Crying

Tongue

~Groucho~
08-27-2003 09:01 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Yup... bass is the low guy in the band! Crying

08-27-2003 09:37 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, it IS what we're paid to be, after all....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-27-2003 09:49 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Ubique Epoque

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
Well, it IS what we're paid to be, after all....

You're paid??? Shocked

08-27-2003 10:06 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What? You HAVEN'T got paid lately, dennis? Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-27-2003 10:31 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
We WERE going to do 5 songs, but it was much harder than we thought it would be. This is the first time any of us have done anything like this. It's been about 8 years since I've played bass and I was very rusty. We were only able to pull off 2 songs in the time we had. Driver and I are going to TRY and do 1 more, but that's not certain. So I know where you're coming from Captain. Believe me, I know.

Next time we should have enough time to do 5 songs Pleased I might start on the third one tonight Squid Big Grin

08-27-2003 11:46 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Let me know if you want a bass line in there. Red Face

~Groucho~
08-27-2003 12:15 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Let me know if you want a bass line in there. Red Face

I will let ya know Pleased I have to go to church tonight so I might only get 1 track down.

08-27-2003 12:17 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Ubique Epoque

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by carl
What? You HAVEN'T got paid lately, dennis? Tongue

Uh... That would be a "no" Frown

08-27-2003 14:52 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

says who!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by wes berlin: 08-27-2003 16:07.

08-27-2003 16:05 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Hey!

you put more than one pic in your post Shocked

The old new damb wouldn't do that.

08-27-2003 18:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Now we know!! Evil

~Groucho~
08-27-2003 18:35 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

OK

Who is having trouble getting their song done on time?

I was hoping to have more songs in by now, but some of you (slackers) aren't done yet...... Roll Eyes

You have all of September to get your song done, don't put it off any longer or we will end up with only 10 songs on Part Duex!

and that just wont duex!!!

I'll send my enforcer around if I have to....

If there are a lot of you that just need a little more time I may extend the deadline by two weeks.... let me know if it would make a difference in getting a song done or not. Cool

BD

08-28-2003 18:08 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Ours should be in the mail to you by Monday at the latest!

~Groucho~
08-28-2003 18:31 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

woo hoo Cool

(no cman for you guys Wink )

uh, that didn't sound right Frown

08-28-2003 18:33 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Don't forget your original for sediment. I wants it please Tongue

I'm starting work on that today. When is it due?

No rush squid. I'm gonna take my time with this issue and put it out when the last song slowly rolls in. We're looking at Feb though.

08-28-2003 22:44 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Ok. I will try my best. Wink

~Groucho~
08-29-2003 13:10 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

says who!

Pleased

Thanks!

08-29-2003 14:04 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

no problem doc.

don't forget that bass is my main instrument too. Pleased

08-29-2003 14:06 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - It's August!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH