Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Eddies Are Dead!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Eddies Are Dead!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 07-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying

08-11-2003 19:30 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this thread sucks... Crying

Cool
08-11-2003 19:31 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

yes...yes it does...Crying

08-11-2003 19:33 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Well WHO started this thread anyway?

~Groucho~
08-11-2003 19:54 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

It has a definite Oregonian scent!

08-11-2003 20:43 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ed Ed is a male
A Hot Wolly

Shocked

08-11-2003 22:09 Ed is offline Send an Email to Ed Search for Posts by Ed Add Ed to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
It has a definite Oregonian scent!

That's low...way too low...Frown

08-11-2003 22:23 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

like the limbo??????

how low CAN you go?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-11-2003 22:33 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Before this pot belly... quite low... Frown

08-11-2003 22:37 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

The Captain?

~Groucho~
08-12-2003 00:09 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Actually I saw them at Lifefest not long ago...
they seemed semi-alive at least. The songs they
played kinda seemed as if they've been spinning
a little too much though...

NICK - LIVE!

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-13-2003 17:33 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Nick!

He looks good. Big Grin
08-13-2003 17:51 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by EH

Long-live the Nick-ster! Smile

08-13-2003 19:44 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Nick Deletchi Nick Deletchi is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 09-17-2002

Cool
08-13-2003 19:46 Nick Deletchi is offline Send an Email to Nick Deletchi Search for Posts by Nick Deletchi Add Nick Deletchi to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

We need a Behind The Music - Where Are They Now on Roger Schnofsky!

NOW DAMBIT!

August 2005
08-13-2003 19:56 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

^I used to say, "Why doesn't somebody do something about this?"
I cried, "Oh, what about this need?"
Then a voice said, "You do something about it"
I said, "Oh woooow you mean me?"....... Big Grin

Cool
08-13-2003 19:58 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
EH
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
We need a Behind The Music - Where Are They Now on Roger Schnofsky!

NOW DAMBIT!

08-13-2003 20:02 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Maybe we could approach TBN about a Behind the Music series.

"You WILL listen to The Lost Dogs!! You WILL watch this show and enjoy it!"

~Groucho~
08-13-2003 20:08 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

What ever you do...

...dont' pull his finger...! Shocked

08-13-2003 20:10 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Right, BD?

08-13-2003 20:10 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Pages (5): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Eddies Are Dead!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH