Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Eddies Are Dead!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Eddies Are Dead!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Isn't TSV his shining valley?

No, because obviously, his starts with an "h" not a t... Red Face

08-10-2003 22:18 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Funny, i thought "obviously his" started with an O!

08-10-2003 22:19 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Your secret's safe with us, Ron... Red Face

Thanks a lot, eh. There, I said "eh."

What was that aboot?

08-10-2003 22:20 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Funny, i thought "obviously his" started with an O!

oh yeah. Me 'n my big mouth

08-10-2003 22:21 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
This thread glows with warmth rotten digested eggs!!Mad

yep! close it.. now! Mad

Cool
08-10-2003 22:21 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Your secret's safe with us, Ron... Red Face

Thanks a lot, eh. There, I said "eh."

What was that aboot?

it was aboot a place where we as Canadians may just throw in an eh, and I actually typed it in there, so I decided to keep it in there, and now I'm typing this boring explanation to add more posts to my bugeoning total (I've just hit #25 on the board, I can die in peace).

08-10-2003 22:23 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i would like to nominate that as one of the top 5 posts of all time.

08-10-2003 22:27 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

because of the extremely high boredom factor, the honesty in admitting to shameless posting, the spelling mistake(s), and not gloating over the fact that Jim M was the one I had to pass to reach #number 25? oops,...

08-10-2003 22:29 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Yes

08-10-2003 22:30 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
(I've just hit #25 on the board, I can die in peace).

hey if you take out Joey #2 and Bax #2 and Dennis #2 and BD #2 you are almost in the top 20!

sort of

not really

does that help?

eh?
08-10-2003 22:30 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:

If place 25 is where you die in peace can somebody please explain what has happened to Mark?!

Big Grin Tongue Big Grin

08-10-2003 22:32 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

hey if you take out Joey #2 and Bax #2 and Dennis #2 and BD #2 you are almost in the top 20!

sort of
not really
does that help?
eh?

help what? to let me die in peace? are you trying to get rid of me? Crying

08-10-2003 22:32 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
quote:

If place 25 is where you die in peace can somebody please explain what has happened to Mark?!

Big Grin Tongue Big Grin

Nirvana?

08-10-2003 22:33 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Just don't try and pass me!

I'll have to sick baxter on you and it wont be pretty!
08-10-2003 22:34 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by BD
Just don't try and pass me!

I'll have to sick baxter on you and it wont be pretty!

I just did some quick math, not accurate, but close, at my current rate (not including my recent explosion over the summer), and if you stopped posting as BD, it would still take me about three years to catch you Big Grin . I think you're safe for quite a while.

08-10-2003 22:36 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

ok then...

Big Grin
08-10-2003 22:37 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

*sigh* one problem with starting again when you hit a nice number (#1234) is that I am so far down in the rankings. My last log-on is still on page 1 and my current log-on languishes on page 2. Although I am in a bit of a race with Audiori - so I'm in good company...(I remember the little race Andrew and Mark had.... he won). Oh what rejoicing there will be when the Captain makes it to page 1. Hmm who posts no more that I could over take...

Scrimshaw Nick 1056 - life is tough
Theo 1045 - uh-oh
Baxturd the White 1010
anne 832 - hmm could be tough
B Diddy - oh great up against the dork-ster
jc 662 - who???
One Weigh Street 652 - Easy
Jevon the Tall 651 - how long since JTT has posted?

I see my work isn't cut out for me...

If I had not changed I'd be at 1873 between shemp and Joey...

08-10-2003 22:42 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

As I was approaching "Andrew", I was thinking, what happened to him? Then I looked at the posts and remembered that it was you, so then I didn't feel so great about passing "Andrew", if that's any consolation. DO what I did, throw your life away for a month or so, and go crazy. Its really worth it Roll Eyes

08-10-2003 22:45 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Roll Eyes

08-10-2003 22:46 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

quote:
DO what I did, throw your life away for a month or so, and go crazy. Its really worth it Roll Eyes

How do you think "Andrew" got to 1234? Big Grin

I need high speed at home.

On my need home PC it has dial up but I still can't get it to dial in right. I'm connecting at 28KBS while a slower machine right next to mine dialing the same ISP on the same phone jack point gets 46KBS.

Meanwhile ate work I'm getting 2 to 3 MBS.

*sigh*

08-10-2003 22:50 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Pages (5): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Eddies Are Dead!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH