Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My wife has been converted!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My wife has been converted!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Skippy the Wonder Dog
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-11-2003

Listen, Prime Cut Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by The Prime Alias
IF YOU WERE MY DOG, YOU WOULD BE TIED UP OUT BACK FOR THREE DAYS WITHOUT FOOD OR WATER UNTIL YOU LEARNED SOME MANNERS!! Mad
If I were your dog, I'd have bitten the fingers off your cap-happy burro so you couldn't type anymore!

Tongue

08-12-2003 14:29 Skippy the Wonder Dog is offline Send an Email to Skippy the Wonder Dog Homepage of Skippy the Wonder Dog Search for Posts by Skippy the Wonder Dog Add Skippy the Wonder Dog to your Buddy List
The Prime Alias The Prime Alias is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 08-04-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

YOU'D PEE YOUR KNICKERS IF YOU EVER HEARD MY MOMMA SPEAK!! SHE WAS MORE OF A MAN THAN YOU'LL EVER BE, AND I MEAN THAT IN THAT NICEST WAY MOMMA!! Mad

08-12-2003 14:29 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Skippy the Wonder Dog
quote:
IF YOU WERE MY DOG, YOU WOULD BE TIED UP OUT BACK FOR THREE DAYS WITHOUT FOOD OR WATER UNTIL YOU LEARNED SOME MANNERS!! Mad
If I were your dog, I'd have bitten the fingers off your cap-happy burro so you couldn't type anymore!

Tongue

IF YOU WERE MY DOG, I WOULD HAVE GIVEN YOU AWAY A LONG TIME AGO WITH THAT ATTITUDE!! Mad

08-12-2003 14:30 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
Skippy the Wonder Dog
Unsullied Affiche

You can't give me away if you ain't got no fingers, Stumpy!!!!

08-12-2003 14:32 Skippy the Wonder Dog is offline Send an Email to Skippy the Wonder Dog Homepage of Skippy the Wonder Dog Search for Posts by Skippy the Wonder Dog Add Skippy the Wonder Dog to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

DOWN BOY, HEEL!! Mad

08-12-2003 14:34 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
Skippy the Wonder Dog
Unsullied Affiche

More like Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"DOWN BOY," HELL !

08-12-2003 14:35 Skippy the Wonder Dog is offline Send an Email to Skippy the Wonder Dog Homepage of Skippy the Wonder Dog Search for Posts by Skippy the Wonder Dog Add Skippy the Wonder Dog to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

FETCH!! Mad

08-12-2003 14:36 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
Skippy the Wonder Dog
Unsullied Affiche

FETCH THIS !!!

08-12-2003 14:37 Skippy the Wonder Dog is offline Send an Email to Skippy the Wonder Dog Homepage of Skippy the Wonder Dog Search for Posts by Skippy the Wonder Dog Add Skippy the Wonder Dog to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

WHAT A CUTE LITTLE PUPPY!! NIPPING AROUND THE ANKLES OF FOLK THAT COULD KICK HIM INTO A RIVER!! Mad

08-12-2003 14:42 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Dogfight! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

08-12-2003 14:43 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Dignified Lazar

ANOTHER ONE? Mad

08-12-2003 14:44 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
Skippy the Wonder Dog
Unsullied Affiche

quote:
WHAT A CUTE LITTLE PUPPY!! NIPPING AROUND THE ANKLES OF FOLK THAT COULD KICK HIM INTO A RIVER!! Mad

Just try it, Prime Rib! It'll be a river of your own blood I'll be swimming in if you even raise your misshapen little pinky toe to me!

08-12-2003 14:45 Skippy the Wonder Dog is offline Send an Email to Skippy the Wonder Dog Homepage of Skippy the Wonder Dog Search for Posts by Skippy the Wonder Dog Add Skippy the Wonder Dog to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

LOOK AT THE LITTLE DOGGY SCAMPER ABOUT, TRYING TO PLEASE HIS MASTER!! SIT BOY, SIT!! Mad

08-12-2003 14:47 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

HA ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

the Primate just gave himself away... Wink

08-12-2003 14:49 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

NOT YOU AGAIN PRETZEL BOY!! Mad

08-12-2003 14:49 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Skippy the Wonder Dog
quote:

Just try it, Prime Rib! It'll be a river of your own blood I'll be swimming in if you even raise your misshapen little pinky toe to me!

Roll Eyes

Looks like some cute doggy needs to be put to sleep! Evil

08-12-2003 14:50 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

YOU ARE A MAN AFTER MY OWN SPIRIT!! Mad

08-12-2003 14:51 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RAR! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:

Pleased

08-12-2003 14:52 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:

Pleased

hey dennis trust me you have a lot MoRe spirit then
the Primate ... Wink

08-12-2003 14:55 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Dignified Lazar

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG

the Primate just gave himself away... Wink

WELL? Mad

08-12-2003 14:55 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » My wife has been converted!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH