Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did I mention.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did I mention....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BD
hey doc, your package is in the mail!

was I supposed to send two things? I couldn't remember... Confused

NO, one he asked you to ship to me, remember? He was paying for it and sending it to me.

08-08-2003 16:35 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i really don't care to hear about Dennis' package!

08-08-2003 16:35 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
...What? Why is everyone yelling?

who is yelling?

KNOCK IT OFF DAMBERS!
08-08-2003 16:35 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
i really don't care to hear about Dennis' package!

some people thing it's a pretty good package
08-08-2003 16:36 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

SHUT UP, YOU KIDS, (for Gov. Arnie)

08-08-2003 16:36 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
quote:
Originally posted by BD
hey doc, your package is in the mail!

was I supposed to send two things? I couldn't remember... Confused

NO, one he asked you to ship to me, remember? He was paying for it and sending it to me.

yeah, but that's okay... did you send me something old or something new? Tongue

08-08-2003 16:36 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Is the Terminator deaf as well?

08-08-2003 16:37 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

I'm voting for Coleman

http://www.msnbc.com/news/949247.asp
08-08-2003 16:37 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Berger, is Terry kinda shy?

Or just around new peoples?

08-08-2003 16:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by dennis

old...

send me an email cuz I didn't get your first one

08-08-2003 16:38 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BD
I'm voting for Coleman

http://www.msnbc.com/news/949247.asp

I vote for him!Pleased

If I did not live in MN! Tongue

08-08-2003 16:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Is the Terminator deaf as well?

THat was a line(or something like it) from Kindergarten COp. Didn't COleman say he'd vote for the bigger Arnold? Or was he just intimidated into saying that?

08-08-2003 16:38 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Berger, is Terry kinda shy?

Or just around new peoples?

Berger, is Tim kinda shy or just around us crazy people
08-08-2003 16:39 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Coleman is quoted as saying “I am probably the most unqualified person to run for governor, but I’m willing to do it as a goof if you are.”

Roll Eyes
08-08-2003 16:40 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

old...

send me an email cuz I didn't get your first one

the email is sent... and I forgot to email you before! Frown

08-08-2003 16:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

okay I am leaving for real now!

08-08-2003 16:42 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I think he meant, "In an effort to resurrect my non-existent career"

08-08-2003 16:42 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

We are going to lose Berger with all this political talk!

08-08-2003 16:42 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

no prob!

tell Patti thanks for me. I really had a great time with the two of you. Smile )
08-08-2003 16:42 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

hey, dennis--

berger had to go find some lavoris, so i'll answer the question--terry is kinda shy. i know for a fact he doesn't mean to be. i think it's hard for him as well when he's traveling a lot and meeting a LOT of people. but please know that he doesn't mean anything about it.

i've noticed that if people have very specific questions for him, it's easier for them to engage him in conversation
08-08-2003 16:43 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « previous 1 2 [3] 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did I mention....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH