Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... Commander Cote 08-03-2003 23:10
 RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... DaLe 09-03-2003 09:52
 RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... wes berlin 08-03-2003 23:11
 RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... Commander Cote 08-03-2003 23:33
 RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... wes berlin 08-03-2003 23:34
 Thank you! Slappedhard 08-04-2003 00:10
 Details? Did somebody say details?? Woggy 08-04-2003 00:17
 RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... dorfsmith 08-04-2003 00:22
 thanks woggy! wes berlin 08-04-2003 00:23
 RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... dorfsmith 08-04-2003 00:23
 RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... Ron E 08-04-2003 00:24
 RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... Woggy 08-04-2003 00:31
 RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... Ron E 08-04-2003 00:32
 RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... wes berlin 08-04-2003 00:33
 RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... Ron E 08-04-2003 00:35
 RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... Woggy 08-04-2003 00:36
 RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... Ron E 08-04-2003 00:38
 RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... Woggy 08-04-2003 00:41
 RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... dorfsmith 08-04-2003 00:51
 RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... Imus B. Frank 08-04-2003 00:53
Next Page »

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thank you all who came to the Taylor/Roe BBQ in Minnesota tonight. I hope you all had a great time. I had a wonderful time, especially being able to allow Tim and I to play "Breathe Deep" with Terry and Mike was a real honor.

Terry and Mike
Thank You for coming and playing and just hanging out.
God Bless you guys on your tour. Keep your eyes out for any Mayhem.

Commander Cote
08-03-2003 23:10 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Thank you all who came to the Taylor/Roe BBQ in Minnesota tonight. I hope you all had a great time. I had a wonderful time, especially being able to allow Tim and I to play "Breathe Deep" with Terry and Mike was a real honor.

Terry and Mike
Thank You for coming and playing and just hanging out.
God Bless you guys on your tour. Keep your eyes out for any Mayhem.

Commander Cote

I will have a chance today or tomorrow to Listen to it again Pleased

thanks Commander Cote !

09-03-2003 09:52 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

so commander....

details please....

Big Grin

08-03-2003 23:11 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Right now Commander wants sleepy time, will post tomorrow.......zzzzzzzzzz
08-03-2003 23:33 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

ohhhhh.....alright.

Big Grin

08-03-2003 23:34 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

Thank you! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

TO:
Joe, for an excellently coordinated event!
Cynthia and Patty, for the great ribs/chicken and the hard "kitchen work" enjoyed and appreciated by all.
Northbridge Station, for opening up their church for us.
Sloan Hamilton and the Rev, for setting the sound.
Joe...who donated all those prizes?
All who attended, for the wonderful fellowship and making this event possible.
Terry and Mike for allowing me to play along with Joe on Breathe Deep. Once in a life time opportunity that will always be cherished!

God bless!!

Signed, Not slapped-so-hard, today at least!
08-04-2003 00:10 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Details? Did somebody say details?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just got home from a most AWESOME day..........great friends, good food, delightful music, and lots of laughs.

You all saw the venue - if you checked out the Northbridge website - and it was every bit as wonderful as it looked. We were treated to an excellent BBQ dinner - ribs and chicken and potato salad and veggies and CAKE - with Terry and Mike's pictures on it (um, Mike who?? Ooops, a lil misprint on the cake - he's now "Mike Rose" Smile ....and what WAS up with that Packer jersey, I wanna know!)

The concert was just SO much fun............the banter between these guys was a hoot, and they sang wonderful songs from the heart. A couple of my personal favorites were Honeysuckle Breeze and Come Down Here.....also, Breathe Deep was pretty awesome (nice hat, Commander Big Grin !) Mike and Terry had some really funny moments of teasing each other, and a few tender times when the Spirit was moving mightily. A bit of audience participation on a couple of songs was fun, too.

Of course, it was THE BEST to meet some new friends - Driver8 (Alex) and Squidzit (Pete), Mindgasket (Frank) and his lovely bride-to-be, Heather. Dennis and Patti, Dale and his wife, Matt and his wife, Dale's brother, Tim, ummmm.........just too many names for this tired mind to remember right now, but you guys are just the MOST fun!

Driver walked away with the prize of the night - a new guitar, autographed by Terry & Mike. I think he's got a perma-smile going on right now Smile

It was a small, intimate group - we really had a chance to interact with the guys, and each other. I TRULY enjoyed that.........and felt like I was in a room with kindred spirits, all having a most wonderful time.

Ah, man, it was something I'll remember for a long, long time. THANK YOU, Commander and the others who set this up, and THANK YOU to the ladies and gents who worked SO hard to make this a great afternoon.

I'm basking in the glow................

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-04-2003 00:17 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Wow...Sounds too cool. I'm gonna steal that guitar.

08-04-2003 00:22 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

thanks woggy! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

see...now that's what i was waiting for! Pleased

08-04-2003 00:23 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Yeah!

08-04-2003 00:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Sounds as great as some of us will only be able to imagine. I'm glad for you all.

08-04-2003 00:24 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

No stealing of Driver's guitar! Man, you shoulda seen him..............he just about started to cry, he was so happy. He said he'd prayed about winning it - see how God answers even THOSE wishes we have? And we all were glad to see it go to someone who really plays, and who was just so DAmbed happy to have it (actually, the first name drawn was Commander's wife, and he threw it out............didn't think it was fair, or something..........)

I only wish you ALL could have been there - what a neat thing it would be to have all of the DAmb together, sharing a time like this. You all would have really enjoyed this - because it was so special to meet and be able to talk to this fun group of posters Smile Smile

08-04-2003 00:31 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I was thinking the same thing, it would be great to have everyone at one place at once, how about next summer???

08-04-2003 00:32 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
he just about started to cry, he was so happy. He said he'd prayed about winning it - see how God answers even THOSE wishes we have?

"i need a new car"

Pleased

08-04-2003 00:33 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

"be more specific"

08-04-2003 00:35 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
I was thinking the same thing, it would be great to have everyone at one place at once, how about next summer???

Terry said he'd like to do this every year............he even said maybe he'd STAY in Minnesota at a hotel UNTIL next year Smile Um, Commander thought that might get a little expensive, but we all said "let's take up a collection!!" now, wouldn't that be sumthin? I DO think that Mike and Terry really enjoyed our lil group, and WOULD like to come back!

OH, AND BIGDORK was at our little par-tayyyyyyyyy. Man, it was fun to meet him......he's just the nicest guy. He was video-taping, and lots of folks were taking pictures, so be sure to check in here often for updates, and visuals !!

08-04-2003 00:36 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I think Minnesota would be a perfect place to get together, sort of central between Florida and British COlumbia, and California and Ontario

08-04-2003 00:38 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

I agree, Ron Smile

Am listening to my new SIGNED copy of Avocado Faultline. Also got my OWN (autographed) copy of Knowledge and Innocence, as well as cassettes of Little Red Riding Hood and Lost Dogs Scenic Routes (those were "table favors" Smile )

08-04-2003 00:41 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Grand Encephalon

Cool!

08-04-2003 00:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Imus B. Frank
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-02-2003

Glad to hear the Dork actually made it! I got him to LAX with all the time in the world, but the lines were horendously long... he obviously caught his flight...

Can't wait to see the pictures/videos... It's great to have a relative in the 'business'!

Perfectly
08-04-2003 00:53 Imus B. Frank is offline Send an Email to Imus B. Frank Search for Posts by Imus B. Frank Add Imus B. Frank to your Buddy List
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Reviews....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH