Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He's a joke alright...

why did Joe let the Cman into the BBQ anyway?
[/QUOTE]

Ha! I get it! (Never listened to or am familiar with the face).

Glad to see you're home safely.
08-08-2003 20:11 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
Do you want a copy of the tape I shot in MN? I though maybe you could edit into your footage. Let me know.

Yes I would Smile ) , I've been meaning to email you but I've been way lazy with emails lately. Roll Eyes
08-08-2003 21:17 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

I'll try to get that to you next week.

~Groucho~
08-09-2003 00:37 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by BD
Nice group of DAmbers!

cute, aren't we?

I especially enjoyed that well-suited gentleman.....although he kept wanting me to sing a duet with him..........something about Sataaaan biting the dussssssssssttttttttt.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-09-2003 01:46 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

THATS what was gettin me steamed..I mean hes a cool cat- but Wog and I do the Duets C-boy!

Actually I think those could have been "tongues of fire"-
you know me and my 'spiritual self...

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-09-2003 07:24 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

That presumptuous little C man!

08-09-2003 10:48 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Hey JiMiNy
I'm not short....oh were you talking about.......well you were standing next to me.

Anybody interested in a road trip to Iowa in September?
Me and Slappehard are thinkin' about it.

I warned my wife about the possibility last night Pleased

she said she would think about it... Confused

08-09-2003 11:50 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Beam her up in your adorable little spaceship, and i'm sure she'll agree to anything, Dale.

08-09-2003 15:23 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Slappedhard
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

Tentative sked... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Hey JiMiNy
I'm not short....oh were you talking about.......well you were standing next to me.

Anybody interested in a road trip to Iowa in September?
Me and Slappehard are thinkin' about it.

I warned my wife about the possibility last night Pleased

she said she would think about it... Confused

If the sked is firm, I'll go. I have permission!
08-09-2003 19:05 Slappedhard is offline Send an Email to Slappedhard Search for Posts by Slappedhard Add Slappedhard to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

permission? Confused

oh, maybe that's part of the reason i'm not married anymore..... Red Face

Cool
08-09-2003 19:08 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

yeah, me too.

Hey, I have a friend who lives in Oskaloosa.

will you be anywhere near there??????????????

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-10-2003 01:19 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! RE: Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Thank you all who came to the Taylor/Roe BBQ in Minnesota tonight. I hope you all had a great time. I had a wonderful time, especially being able to allow Tim and I to play "Breathe Deep" with Terry and Mike was a real honor.

Terry and Mike
Thank You for coming and playing and just hanging out.
God Bless you guys on your tour. Keep your eyes out for any Mayhem.

Commander Cote

I will have a chance today or tomorrow to Listen to it again Pleased

thanks Commander Cote !

09-03-2003 09:52 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

like daLe says:
Its so much more fun
to check for mail
than to put a check IN the mail!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-03-2003 10:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

4 out of 6 dambers drink Dr Pepper according to this photo.

09-08-2003 23:10 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

^ 4 out of 6 dambers drink Dr Pepper according to this photo.

L Big Grin L

BD you RoCK !

09-09-2003 08:15 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

so it's only been over a month and a half!!!! Roll Eyes

Not much of a review, but there are a ton of Photos from MN and the set list.

OOOOO PHOTOS

There is also a link to download artwork for the CDs CC sent out. If you want it. Or use some of the photos and make your own! Cool

MN-BBQ BTW, this may take a while to load. I think there is over 150 thumbs in the menu. Roll Eyes

BD

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by BigDork: 09-20-2003 23:03.

09-20-2003 18:57 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thanks BD. You are the best!
09-20-2003 20:05 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter

once again BD RoCKS !

09-22-2003 08:37 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Originally posted by baxter

once again BD RoCKS !

CooL pics, grEAt cd covers!

GooD JoB DoNe By aLL...

SLappehard, BD, JimIny, CC... & everyone who was at the MN BBQ!

09-22-2003 12:12 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

do you think there is enough pics?

Roll Eyes

Tongue

09-22-2003 22:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 7 8 [9] 10 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Reviews....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH