Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Fellowship BBQ Reviews.... 4 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.004 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
Originally posted by Slappedhard
Cynthia and Patty, for the great ribs/chicken and the hard "kitchen work" enjoyed and appreciated by all.

Cynthia & Patti really are the unsung heroes of the event! Pleased

Thanks sooooo much! Smile )

p.s. I love you Patti! Wink

Hey Patti.........

sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you much - but we ALL appreciate the hard work you and Cynthia did. You're DE BEST, girlfriend Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

08-04-2003 21:11 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Hi Redlin......... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Redlin
We had a wonderful time at the BBQ in Circle Pines. It was awesome! Thank you Joe for all you did and also Cynthia and her family.
It was a wonderful experience, to be able to have fellowship with great people and to listen to gifted artists like Terry and Mike.
Joe, already making plans for next year??
I'd like to know if you could get a copy of bigdork's video. Sale it for how much????
God bless everybody.

Who are you, by the way? Did I meet you yesterday??? Man, wasn't that a fun time................it just went by too fast, that's all!!

08-04-2003 21:13 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote

First to Cynthia Lange, and Patti Rich for all their labors with all the fabulous food. Cynthia, thanks for repairing the cake.

Mmmmm, the baked beans and potato salad were way out of this world!! Can I get the recipe?

Big Grin

Pleased

Red Face Seriously!!

~Groucho~
08-04-2003 21:20 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Other little tidbits:

Driver's cool shirt (and BD has one just like it??)

The twinkle in Terry's eye when I asked him if he'd PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE come and post on our message board (and he said, "yeah, I'll have to do that" !!!!!!!!!!!!!)

How tired Mike looked, as he signed autographs and allowed pics to be taken. Poor guy - I think he needs a LONG rest!

BD's nummy PEANUT BUTTER M&M's (thanks for sharing, you sweet man!)

DENNIS'S GROCERY BAG OF GOODIES TO BE SIGNED!

And I still can't get over the perma-grin on Driver's face, after he won that guitar. I think the poor guy was stunned and amazed, and then just plain delighted. (And how gracious Pam Cote was to give UP that guitar!)

Commander Cote's cool hat (which he so slyly plucked off our table, and plunked on his head, before joining the guys for an EXCELLENT rendition of Breathe Deep)

-----------

thanks for the memories, ya'll Smile

08-04-2003 22:45 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
The Prime Alias The Prime Alias is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 08-04-2003

THOSE BEANS WERE GOOD!! Mad

08-04-2003 22:56 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
The twinkle in Terry's eye when I asked him if he'd PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE come and post on our message board (and he said, "yeah, I'll have to do that" !!!!!!!!!!!!!)

well done, woggy!! Cool
08-04-2003 23:00 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

Well I've got good news and not so good news about the recording. The good news is disc number one is excellent. The not so good news is that something happened with disc two and there's no recording, however, I'm going to attempt to take the audio from the
video and make a disc two. I apologize to you all. I will make it up to you all somehow.

On a lighter note Dale's living room show was wonderful tonight. Way to go Dale!
08-04-2003 23:09 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by anne
quote:

well done, woggy!! Cool

thank you, darlin Smile

Sure do wish you coulda been there...............maybe next year? (sounds like these guys WANT to do this again!!)

08-04-2003 23:13 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Well I've got good news and not so good news about the recording. The good news is disc number one is excellent. The not so good news is that something happened with disc two and there's no recording, however, I'm going to attempt to take the audio from the
video and make a disc two. I apologize to you all. I will make it up to you all somehow.

On a lighter note Dale's living room show was wonderful tonight. Way to go Dale!

bummer, dude.........and you worked SO hard...........

and we appreciated it so much, you know.

DETAILS on the living room show, huh?

08-04-2003 23:14 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
anne
A Hot Wolly

quote:
Sure do wish you coulda been there...............maybe next year? (sounds like these guys WANT to do this again!!)

aw thanks...!

i'm delighted that you guys all had such a fabulous time Smile
08-04-2003 23:18 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

It was pretty cool, Annie Dear.............

some favorite moments were in meeting my new DAmb friends Smile Smile

08-04-2003 23:24 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
anne
A Hot Wolly

that's where it's at. Pleased

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by anne: 08-22-2003 23:29.

08-05-2003 01:12 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Redlin
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Commender, nothing to appologize for, you did an excellent job in setting everything up for the concert. We thank you very much for that.
God bless.
08-05-2003 10:02 Redlin is offline Send an Email to Redlin Search for Posts by Redlin Add Redlin to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

I just got done dubbing one long track from the camera audio, and I'm listening to it right now, it's not the greatest, but you can still feel the exitement of the show.
Now I have to go back and track it, and hopefully we'll be mass producing soon.
Everyone be patient, it'll be worth it.
08-05-2003 10:26 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Redlin
Thank you for the kind words, I really do appreciate it, but there were a lot of other people who without them we could not have pulled it off.

Commander
08-05-2003 10:28 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Redlin
Commender, nothing to appologize for, you did an excellent job in setting everything up for the concert. We thank you very much for that.
God bless.

ditto

08-05-2003 11:53 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

DITTO THAT DALE DITTO.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-05-2003 12:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

dit dit doo
????????????????

08-05-2003 12:43 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
The Prime Alias The Prime Alias is a male
Dignified Lazar

COMMANDER, YOU ARE A GREAT MAN!! I WAS HONORED TO MEET YOU ON SUNDAY!! YOU DID A GREAT JOB PUTTING THE BBQ TOGETHER!! BUT YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THAT GUITAR SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE!! Mad

08-05-2003 12:46 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

So who are all the newbies??? Big Grin

08-05-2003 13:38 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Pages (10): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] 5 6 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Fellowship BBQ Reviews....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH